Author Topic: Official Champions League Thread: Semi Finals  (Read 715 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Official Champions League Thread: Semi Finals
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 03:26:33 PM »
Funny you mention about them playing away I saw this on the BBC website:

UNITED AWAY IN EUROPE

SEASON 2004/05
DREW 2-2 at Lyon
DREW 0-0 at Sparta
LOST 3-0 at Fenerbache
LOST 1-0 at AC Milan

SEASON 2005/06
DREW 0-0 with Villarreal
LOST 1-0 to Lille
LOST 2-1 to Benfica

SEASON 2006/07
WON 1-0 at Benfica
LOST 1-0 at FC Copenhagen
LOST 1-0 at Celtic
WON 1-0 at Lille
LOST 2-1 at Roma
LOST 3-0 at AC Milan
NO MORE WAR

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 02:50:15 AM »
^^^Yep, we really need 2 step up r game away frm home in champs league!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »
^^^Yep, we really need 2 step up r game away frm home in champs league!

yeah, its shocking i think its because european teams dont fear us the way domestic teams do, especially at there own ground.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »
We desperatly need hargreaves, away from home against a good team we are always going to let in some goals as we have no protection for the back four.

Why are you English guys so obsessed with hargreaves? He isn't that good, at least not 25-30 millions.

So I hope that those Italian bastards don't get another title, but I think Milan will get their revenge for 05'

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2007, 06:47:13 AM »
We desperatly need hargreaves, away from home against a good team we are always going to let in some goals as we have no protection for the back four.

Why are you English guys so obsessed with hargreaves? He isn't that good, at least not 25-30 millions.

So I hope that those Italian bastards don't get another title, but I think Milan will get their revenge for 05'

because united need someone like hargreaves who's only job will be to win back the ball when we dont have it. The type of player who will chase the opposition all day, win the ball and then pass it to our more creative players. We dont have anyone who does that at the momenyt.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2007, 10:46:36 AM »

because united need someone like hargreaves who's only job will be to win back the ball when we dont have it. The type of player who will chase the opposition all day, win the ball and then pass it to our more creative players. We dont have anyone who does that at the momenyt.

then you should really get Frings from Bremen, he's arround 100 times better than hargreaves

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2007, 02:05:19 AM »

then you should really get Frings from Bremen, he's arround 100 times better than hargreaves

Neil Lennon is available. :)

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2007, 07:00:14 AM »

Neil Lennon is available. :)

i think we will pass, but i believe sunderland may be interested.