Author Topic: The Lakers are winning the championship this year!!!  (Read 2049 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: The Lakers are winning the championship this year!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »
^ I think I know who you are. And if you're who I think you are, all I gotta say is WOW.

Ur probably right. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 07:02:38 PM »
Who?

rik

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 07:04:34 PM »
What up reef, you want me to say it? And if I guess right are u going to say so?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 07:07:41 PM »
What up reef, you want me to say it? And if I guess right are u going to say so?

Ya you can say so, I keep it real I'll tell u if ur right, a few heads already know anyways. But let me ask you before you do, does it change ur opinions on me as far as my posts go?

rik

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 07:11:06 PM »
Phillyboy.

Nah it doesn't change my opinions of your posts. You been keeping it real with your posts, haven't seen any negativity.

I'mma keep it real though it surprised the hell outta me, cus you seemed like somewhat of a jerk before. You's a cool cat though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
Oh...LOL. I actually already knew Phillyboy came back under a different name because he was mad that everyone hated him...I just didn't realize he changed his name to "Reefer Alston". Explains a lot of the nut ridage.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 07:15:02 PM »
Phillyboy.

Nah it doesn't change my opinions of your posts. You been keeping it real with your posts, haven't seen any negativity.

I'mma keep it real though it surprised the hell outta me, cus you seemed like somewhat of a jerk before. You's a cool cat though.

Yeah a majority of the posts I made as Phillyboy were pretty stupid. I fucked with people just for fun. But now I get to look at other people doing it, and realize how stupid it is to be beefin back and forth. I'm ready for hate from anybody else if they got a problem too. My posts should speak for themselves.

Props for keepin it %100 Rik.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »
Phillyboy.

Yeah a majority of the posts I made as Phillyboy were pretty stupid. I fucked with people just for fun. But now I get to look at other people doing it, and realize how stupid it is to be beefin back and forth. I'm ready for hate from anybody else if they got a problem too. My posts should speak for themselves.

Eat shit and die. I hate you.

+1 ;D

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »
Oh...LOL. I actually already knew Phillyboy came back under a different name because he was mad that everyone hated him...I just didn't realize he changed his name to "Reefer Alston". Explains a lot of the nut ridage.

Kid, u knew because I told you when I returned as Floatin Above Everything. And who or what's nuts do I ride?

As for your other misinformed comment, everything else is covered in the other post.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 07:18:16 PM »
Phillyboy.

+1 ;D

Back at u piiiimp. 8), the + 1 part of course.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 07:24:17 PM »
Phillyboy.

+1 ;D

lol I remember the name phillyboy but I don't remember your posts. You cool in my book. I don't know if you remember, but I used to post under the name $.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »
Phillyboy.

+1 ;D

lol I remember the name phillyboy but I don't remember your posts. You cool in my book. I don't know if you remember, but I used to post under the name $.

I remeber the s/n $. We never really chopped it up good or bad though. I think I originally registered for the site around 03-04. Whenever Daz & Kurupt started beefin was when i got onto the site I believe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 07:40:21 PM »

Kid, u knew because I told you when I returned as Floatin Above Everything. And who or what's nuts do I ride?

As for your other misinformed comment, everything else is covered in the other post.

I actually figured out you were Phillyboy on my own, if you remember correctly. Based on how you told me you came back under a new name because you couldnt stand all the hate you were getting under your old one.. :-X

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 08:07:50 PM »

I actually figured out you were Phillyboy on my own, if you remember correctly. Based on how you told me you came back under a new name because you couldnt stand all the hate you were getting under your old one.. :-X

Whatever you say webmaster lol.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »
^i think we had one of the biggest beefs in dubcc history.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!