Author Topic: Jedi Mind Tricks  (Read 262 times)

everlast1986

Re: Jedi Mind Tricks
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 07:54:53 AM »
Violent By Design is one of my favorite albums ever. Vinnie is dope with AOTP too.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 08:44:00 AM »
Props on this thread on JMT, Stoupe is one of the best producers there is.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 08:47:28 AM »
they are dope yeah! I was gonna go to their show but it got cancelled.. too bad..

In case you 'missed' it, the tour was rescheduled. Just be glad you didn't go after all - nothing too bad about it except for saving yourself a wasted night.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 08:45:14 PM »
the only album I don't really like is legacy of blood. Vinnie just sounds too angry on it and just yells and sounds annoying. Unlike LOB, all their other albums are awesome. Violent by Design is a classic underground album when Jus Allah was still with them (good thing). And Visions of Ghandi has some really dope beats on it, and an awesome album overall. Their most recent is pretty good too but I recommend VOG/VBD first. The newest one has some really dope songs on it too though like Uncommon Valor and Shadow Business in particular.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 09:25:26 PM »
Also, I think one of the group members is Muslim so that's an added plus for me.
::)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
Also, I think one of the group members is Muslim so that's an added plus for me.
::)

hehe, yeah, I knew she'd mention that.

kemizt

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
Okay, definitely they are one of the illest hip-hop groups burning up the underground.  And they are what I feel hip-hop should be, they are trying to elevate the culture and be creative.  Also, I think one of the group members is Muslim so that's an added plus for me.

The track they did about Vietnam was incredible!  The track is so powerful.  One rapper is for the war, the other is against it, and you feel like you are THERE when your listening to it!

But with all that said, they aren't even close to being my favorite group.. Vinnie Paz's voice is kind of annoying to me.  They are dope though, I want to hear more of their stuff.

How can you say they are one of the illest around when it's obvious you haven't heard much of their material?  Vinnie Paz says he's muslim in 90% of his fucking songs.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
Okay, definitely they are one of the illest hip-hop groups burning up the underground.  And they are what I feel hip-hop should be, they are trying to elevate the culture and be creative.  Also, I think one of the group members is Muslim so that's an added plus for me.

The track they did about Vietnam was incredible!  The track is so powerful.  One rapper is for the war, the other is against it, and you feel like you are THERE when your listening to it!

But with all that said, they aren't even close to being my favorite group.. Vinnie Paz's voice is kind of annoying to me.  They are dope though, I want to hear more of their stuff.

How can you say they are one of the illest around when it's obvious you haven't heard much of their material?  Vinnie Paz says he's muslim in 90% of his fucking songs.

U answered your own question
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 09:46:31 PM by K.Dub »

kemizt

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 02:42:53 PM »

looks like we have an infinite thread coming up
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2007, 03:26:58 AM »
no bout violent by design is straight heat from track 1 till tha end (20?)
..."u just like a girl wit no top on// at the houston 5// u lay down and get shot on.."

can u post that vietnam track
i dunno which 1 ya'll are talkin bout

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 07:51:29 AM »
I got most of their discography, anybody want me to hook it up, holla

kemizt

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 03:44:21 AM »
I haven't listened to their older stuff but that Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell album is banging!!!