Author Topic: Atlantic City  (Read 90 times)

floatin_above_everything

Atlantic City
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »
Anybody here ever been? I'm bout to take a day trip down there, hope I don't lose too much money. 8)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Atlantic City
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:46:57 AM »
Anybody here ever been? I'm bout to take a day trip down there, hope I don't lose too much money. 8)
Yea man I been there a couple of times. Its fun if you got money and winning @ the tables. Stripclubs are are fun other than that i think its overrated. Its really grimey down there

rik

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 10:53:32 AM »
How old you gotta be to gamble out there? 18 or 21?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 10:56:37 AM »
21...girls 18 and up usually don;t get fucked with. I gotta bounce, wish ya boy luck!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »
I didn't do too bad, was down like $100, got $10 gas money in chips and wound up playing those and winning half my money back. Not a big loss, and we didn't have to pay for drinks either so that was cool too.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »
I didn't do too bad, was down like $100, got $10 gas money in chips and wound up playing those and winning half my money back. Not a big loss, and we didn't have to pay for drinks either so that was cool too.
Yea you never have to pay for drinks when your on the table. Damn you lost money man I hate that having that loser feelin after lossing money

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »
yea im like an hour and half away, its pretty cool to party, im not much of a gambler and about the age thing, unless you win a lot of money or look like you are 15, they dont card.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 08:08:09 PM »
Yea you never have to pay for drinks when your on the table. Damn you lost money man I hate that having that loser feelin after lossing money

Well I went down there with money I knew I was gonna gamble with, and at least didn't come up empty handed. Roulette all day man.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »

Well I went down there with money I knew I was gonna gamble with, and at least didn't come up empty handed. Roulette all day man.
Roluette nice I usually just stick to Blackjack

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 08:59:02 PM »

Roluette nice I usually just stick to Blackjack

I used to only fuck with video blakcjack when I started, but with Roulette, you win bigger.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 09:16:07 PM »
Roulette gives you the best odds in the house - 49% if you go odds/evens or red/black.