Author Topic: Old Crooked I Interview  (Read 141 times)

Okka

Old Crooked I Interview
« on: April 30, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »
dubcnn.com : How do you fell about Daz sayin' he was thinkin' of rushin' you when you were pickin' up your kid?

Well you know, he say alotta things, you know what I'm sayin'.. But I understand that, once you smoke something that's other than Weed, you might say any damn thang! *laughs* You know what I'm sayin? You might say any damn thang in this whole word, you know. All I say is what I keep sayin', keep talkin homie!

;D  ;D  ;D

dubcnn.com : What was your first thought after hearin' Pimp Slapp'd?

Aw man I was pissed off, you know what I'm sayin', I didn't appreciate it because first I recorded a whole album and didn't really say nothin' about that dude at all, on my whole album! I said absolutely nothin' about him, you know what I'm sayin'. And then hear him refer to all the artists on the label as crumbs off his table and to say "tell your artists to shut up i'll fuck 'em up" you know, it really pissed me off! Cause it's like I already know what you doin', you a coward, so you gone try to involve others, so others will be involved in your beef, so that way you can get your cavalry, and then you can stay behind all your people while they on the frontline gettin' fucked up for you, and then try to get some other people to get fucked up, while you sit back in your mansion and shit, and don't go out in the war yourself, you know what I'm sayin'? Cause if he had directed it directly at Suge, who he had a problem with, and then handle it like a man between him and Suge, he woulda get his ass kicked! So, say they do sign wavers, and go on Howard Stern or Pay Per View and box it out! He gone get his ass beat! He don't want that, so what he gone do is, throw rocks at the whole label, get the whole label to bust back so then his homies will be like "well we can't let them do that" and step up for him! You know it's a tactic, you know what I mean? It was a tactic, but it was a cowardly tactic. You know who you got beef wit, go handle it, be a man! You ain't no man? You wanna pimp slap us? We got the Slap Back on my album, and that's all I'ma say about that cause he can't handle me on the microphone..

dubcnn.com : Who produced the Slap Back?

Darren Vegas..

dubcnn.com : What exactly is the content of the song?

The content of the song is simple, why you talkin' about Crooked when Crooked ain't said shit to you, now Crooked ready to smash you! That's the whole content.. The whole content is, you shouldn't have never ever picked on Young Crooked, you shoulda let a sleepin' dogg lie, you know? Because I was bein' a man about it, I be recordin' a whole album without even talkin' about the dude cause I ain't have nuttin' to do wit what happened in the past, I'm tryna be the future of Death Row! So I ain't have nuttin' to do wit what was goin' on in the past, so I hang, I'm steppin' outta that.. Of course I ride with Suge 100%, but Suge was like "yeah man, that ain't yo beef, that's my beef" you know what I mean? So when the dude try to include me and the rest of the label mates, all right hold on! And he kept talkin' in interviews, and in the media, he kept viewing negative words, he was on BET he went as far as to say his job is to sink our whole label. Hold on you sink my label you takin' food off my table! I know what he's tryna do he's tryna sell his lil album, you know? But the thing is, that's the wrong campaign you know? But we'll see what happens, that was just round 1, Pimp Slapp'd, we gone see bout round 2, I don't think there will be a round 3.

Anybody ever heard this? (Slap Back)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Old Crooked I Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 03:29:07 PM »
With the way things are going lately I guess it wouldn't be too long before we can all enjoy that one (amongst other things).  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 04:04:35 PM »
I don't got Slap Back, but a funny ass freestyle where he is dissin' Snoop...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »

The one to the ignition beat?

Okka

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 06:16:37 AM »

The one to the ignition beat?

That's "Quit Snitchin", it's on the "Westcoasanostra" mixtape...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 06:28:38 AM »
cant wait to get slap back and the whole say hi to tha guy..album 8)
it should be one of the next releases :)