Author Topic: Fuck Nas (hope someone relays this)  (Read 313 times)

kriminal minded

• Lil Geezy
Fuck Nas (hope someone relays this)
« on: May 03, 2007, 12:16:45 AM »
whoever lives in san diego and tried to go to the show today knows what im feelin; how the fuck r u going to disappoint ur fans like that, making them stand for 4 hours with a no show over some bullshit reason like not going thru metal-detectors.  you disrespected every fan at the HOB, and these are people holding you down on the left coast. 
get the fuck out of cali

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Fuck Nas (hope someone relays this)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 12:27:06 AM »
That's why I don't go to concerts. They treat fans like shit and 99% of rappers don't sound good live. Although I admit I'd probably go see Nas if I had the chance.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 01:47:11 AM »
hell yeah, I just got back to LA just now.....that shit was wack and the DJ played nuthin but East Coast shit the whole time, with one Eazy E joint, fuck him too!! lol

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 05:06:01 AM »
That's why I don't go to concerts. They treat fans like shit and 99% of rappers don't sound good live. Although I admit I'd probably go see Nas if I had the chance.
nas is a rapper i'd probably make a point not to see live. i think he's pretty boring on record and would be boring live.

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 06:21:21 AM »
Damn that is fucked up. I saw him last week out here in Vegas and it was cool. The dj did play all east coast but the crowd was vibing off of it.

chicharo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 05:16:26 PM »
that sucks i saw him monday at sunset late show Game came out was fuckin tight