Author Topic: Mayweather vs De La Hoya 2?  (Read 316 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Mayweather vs De La Hoya 2?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 05:57:41 PM »
when Oscar and Floyd were in the middle of the ring...Floyd picked a part Oscar...but when it got to the ropes Oscar was able to close in and do some small damage
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 06:33:34 PM »
The only person in the world that has a good chance of beating floyd in most likely Sugar Shane Mosley he is just as fast but a little stronger... if Floyd wants to fight anyone it should be Shane

Yeah but he is not going to make 15 million fighting Shane Mosley. That fight was in negotiations and it stopped the minute Floyd knew he could get a fight with Oscar. Fighting him is like winning the lottery.  ;D

he should've been fighting mosley in the first place.  I don't want to see part 2.  I want Mayweather to fight Zab Judah again

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 06:48:00 PM »
The only person in the world that has a good chance of beating floyd in most likely Sugar Shane Mosley he is just as fast but a little stronger... if Floyd wants to fight anyone it should be Shane

Yeah but he is not going to make 15 million fighting Shane Mosley. That fight was in negotiations and it stopped the minute Floyd knew he could get a fight with Oscar. Fighting him is like winning the lottery.  ;D

he should've been fighting mosley in the first place.  I don't want to see part 2.  I want Mayweather to fight Zab Judah again

And see him whoop Zab's ass again? I would like to see Floyd fight Shane also, but unfortunately the money he would make in a Oscar rematch would easily triple the amount fighting Shane.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 08:06:08 PM »
What about Antonio Margarito?

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »
What about Antonio Margarito?

He is not going to fight him. he would have been the mandatory challenger before he fought Zab. Floyd was talking trash about him saying he did not fight anyone noteworthy and he did not deserve to fight him. I think Antonio was paid a undisclosed amount to step aside and let Floyd fight Zab because he would have been the mandatory challlenger

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 08:50:48 PM »
Why?

It would be the same fight! It could go on for 50 rounds and no one would get knocked out...FUCK this shit.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »
Antonio Margorito sucks dick he is way overrated
i actually thought he lost to Joshua Clottley (the black dude that whooped diego corrales not too long ago)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »
id rather see mike tyson fight that big ass guy from the UFC.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2007, 06:37:07 AM »
if no tackling i;e being on the ground for 45 minutes
grabbing of the nuts & wrestling is not involved Mike Tyson would beat the shit out of that guy from UFC if they fight from the head and shoulders/knuckle up