Author Topic: Eredivisie (Holland) - Who's gonna win it?  (Read 430 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Eredivisie (Holland) - Who's gonna win it?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 04:13:23 PM »
^^ Doesn't compare to this on the last day of the season.

Rangers claimed the Scottish Premier League title ahead of Old Firm rivals Celtic after a captivating last day of action.

The two teams both had a chance of winning the championship with Rangers entertaining Dunfermline and Celtic at Kilmarnock.

Rangers won 6-1 while Celtic's 4-0 win was not enough for manager Martin O'Neill's side.

League before the final days games:
Team     Pts  GD
1. R'gers  94  68
2. Celtic   94  68

League after the final days games:
Team     Pts  GD
1. R'gers  97  73
2. Celtic   97  72

What a wonderful day I had at Ibrox then :P

Then 2 years later there was 'helicopter Sunday'

Yeah great fun, last week at Kilmarnock we shoulda been celebrating 7 in a row. Sadly in reality (on the books) it's only 2.
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 06:02:44 PM »
im still fuckin pissed
fuckin slorey, fuckin lampjes
thank god ajax didn't win the championship
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Yea the only thing im happy about this season, is that ajax didnt win the championship.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2007, 06:41:58 AM »

Yeah great fun, last week at Kilmarnock we shoulda been celebrating 7 in a row. Sadly in reality (on the books) it's only 2.

Yep it is only 2 in a row, well done on that, and that makes the title count 51-41 in favour of Rangers  8)

I'm sure that the victory against Dunfermline and 'Helicopter Sunday' were a tad sweeter than what last week was for yourselves ;)  ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2007, 07:26:25 AM »

Yep it is only 2 in a row, well done on that, and that makes the title count 51-41 in favour of Rangers  8)

I'm sure that the victory against Dunfermline and 'Helicopter Sunday' were a tad sweeter than what last week was for yourselves ;)  ;D

You may have 5 badges on your shirt and we could have 4. But I'll take 4 wee badges and 1 big badge over 5 wee ones any day of the week. ;)
NO MORE WAR

BJV

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
Damn AZ :( I'm still pissed about this but there's always next season, compared to other teams we're growing much faster.