Author Topic: For Those Wondering About Kurupt's Contribution To Digital Smoke....  (Read 306 times)

Lunatic

Of the 12 "songs" Kurupt appears on 6.

He's on the 1st 4 songs, dis-appears over the next 2, re-ups on the next track, is gone for the next 3 agian, comes back for the kokane track, and ain't on the last track.

He spits alright on it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
oh ye? I wasnt rly expecting him to be on all the tracks but I was hopin for that... it'll proly dissapoint some fans

floatin_above_everything

oh ye? I wasnt rly expecting him to be on all the tracks but I was hopin for that... it'll proly dissapoint some fans

Eh, I was hoping for more Kurupt ( I dont like Wells as a rapper ), but J Wells beats should be good enough on the songs Kurupt is not on. 8)

Lunatic

Eh, I was hoping for more Kurupt ( I dont like Wells as a rapper ), but J Wells beats should be good enough on the songs Kurupt is not on. 8)

well wells don't do a whole lot of rapping. For instance 1 track Kurupt ain't on Summertime & Smokin are dominated by Roscoe's Y.A. Another 2 tracks that are kuruptess see knoc & tha liks domiante the track

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah im a lil  dissappointed....but it still should be a dope album

floatin_above_everything

well wells don't do a whole lot of rapping. For instance 1 track Kurupt ain't on Summertime & Smokin are dominated by Roscoe's Y.A. Another 2 tracks that are kuruptess see knoc & tha liks domiante the track

Would u say it's better than Digital Master?

agreed. i wanted the rapping to be mostly kurupt

Si-Chiggedy

man, the more Roscoe, the more dope!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

So Much Style

yeah! this album is the shit!! its either kurupt, roscoe, YA, kokane or the liks running these songs with bonzi, shit is fiyyyaa!
So much style back at it again

OG Snoopaveli

iTS A CLASSIC !!!!
Dope album !!

With bangers like Summertime, All we smoke ....

Dope album   8)

Lunatic

Re: For Those Wondering About Kurupt's Contribution To Digital Smoke....
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 01:22:41 PM »

Would u say it's better than Digital Master?

thats a tough 1. I think it's more consistent then digital master

thisoneguy360

Re: For Those Wondering About Kurupt's Contribution To Digital Smoke....
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »
Almost through the first whole spin, Very dope production, no ones verses really impressed me except for a few of Roscoe's though