Author Topic: The Fixxers On Power 106 right now  (Read 544 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re: The Fixxers On Power 106 right now
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 06:34:41 AM »
I don't know why everyone is blowing up AMG. Quik has been saying for years he wanted to do different types of music.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 08:29:13 AM »
I don't know why everyone is blowing up AMG. Quik has been saying for years he wanted to do different types of music.

I think it's because he is blatantly selling out.  They are looking to drop some catchy song and sell millions.  There's no message in the music no more.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 09:16:58 AM »
^^^ as much as i agree, u cant really say there was some profound message in "Medley for a V (the pussy medley)"  ;D ... i would say that they are less inspired due to never getting the mainstream recognition that they (and we) believe they deserve... so its not surprising they are sacrificing their creativity to turn a profit and get that recognition

hopefully this interview will be posted on power106's website... also didnt someone mention that the fixxers would be dropping their 2nd single this week on power ???

peace
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 09:18:53 AM by i B 2 QUIK 2 c »

Dopeisjay

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 11:03:35 AM »
Yeah man.. From what amg said.. He said he was gonna drop by and drop off the new single..  But that's gonna be like in the evening part of the day.. Like around 5 or later.. Like when miguel from power 106 comes out.. Cause when they talked to amg on the night of the concert at the potredo club.. He called in.. And they asked him about the album.. And he said that they're workin on it.. And that they just finnished the 2nd single "dough" .. And like since he said that miguel was like.. Ahh well why don't we play the new single right now.. And amg was like.. Umm ima stop by durring the week to go drop off the single.. But as I said before amg also said.. That they have a Cali smash hit called "we winnin" could have that westcoast vibe to it... hopefully..

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
man people really need to get over the fact they're doing this for money

if you didn't realize this the second The Fixxers came out then you are retarded

either listen to the shit when it comes out or forget it's coming out

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »
I won't support this music cause I don't like this music. Period. Why should I support shit I don't like?

When Quik goes back to dope shit (and I hope this whole Fixxers concept is dope and this one track is just an exception as Fandango was on Trauma), I will support him to the fullest like I've been doing with ALL his albums.

But, right now, I stay skeptical.

i always liked fandango, the whole of trauma was dope.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson