Author Topic: New beat.. I've been having a break from producing for a while..  (Read 247 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
..but i started again a few days ago, and i made this beat, which i think is very dope, it ain't 100% finished yet, but i thought i would post it anyway, just so people know i'm back at producing  :)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/beat-90-mp3-kv3.html

Here is another beat i'm working on at the moment, it's just a loop right now, but i think it can turn out to be a dope beat.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/beat-89-mp3-2sp.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:29:31 PM by Oklin »

On The Edge of Insanity

Re: New beat.. I've been having a break from producing for a while..
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »
Beat 90 is dope, not sure about the squelch type sound that comes in though, I think a more clean horn stab would work better.

Will be interesting to see the change ups you could put into 89, definitely has potential.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 04:44:36 PM »
they alright....and you're not producing unless you are actually producing a record that has vocal talent and all. right now youre making beats on your computer or whatever. there is a difference

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 08:44:17 AM »
they alright....and you're not producing unless you are actually producing a record that has vocal talent and all. right now youre making beats on your computer or whatever. there is a difference
yeah i know, well i allways say "producing", but what i mean is "producing beats"..

Thanks for the feedback to both of you

Jakubs

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:20:27 AM »
They both sound cool bro. I like the deep brass on beat 90, is that a tuba? The horns and the drum break that come in for what sounds like a chorus are great too. Beat 89 is definitely a nice loop. I like the air-like feeling it has, reminds me of Strange Fruit Project.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 01:33:55 AM »
They both sound cool bro. I like the deep brass on beat 90, is that a tuba? The horns and the drum break that come in for what sounds like a chorus are great too. Beat 89 is definitely a nice loop. I like the air-like feeling it has, reminds me of Strange Fruit Project.
Thanks for some constructive feedback, yeah i think it's a tuba, it is actually a sampled sound.