Author Topic: Suns Haters: A little respect is needed........  (Read 257 times)

teecee

Suns Haters: A little respect is needed........
« on: May 16, 2007, 10:21:28 PM »
If you watched the game tonight, you've obviously gained just a LITTLE respect for the SUNS, right?

THey played their asses off without arguably their most important player for this series, and still almost won the game.

If it wasn't for a late S.A. run (like the SUNs had last game), they could've had this game.  Of course, great championship teams find ways to win, and S.A. did that.

Props to both teams, a sloppy game but very entertaining 3rd and 4th,

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suns Haters: A little respect is needed........
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 01:37:20 AM »
Suns are surprising me, for real. I think the Spurs are by far the best team out of the two, but the Suns are gaining some respect, just like the Lakers did last year against them. Can't deny it.

rik

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 09:35:28 AM »
Almost won doesn't make it a win, sorry.

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »
I respect the hustle they have showed but until they can beat San Antonio in a 7 game series they are just a 2nd rate team in the playoffs. Like back in the day with Jordan and the Bulls against the Pistons. Until they beat Detroit they were just a cool team to watch on tv. Same with Sacramento against the Lakers. This is the career defining team Phoenix has to beat to say they are a elite team. And then go and win it all after that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »
I don't respect the Suns as an organization...Raja Bell almost stole the game with a flop on Ginobli. Not saying they're a completely shitty team, but my opinion stands- they are NOT a playoff team, and if anything, the game yesterday proved it. They were at home, with a comfortable lead in the last few minutes, and had a great chance at pretty much closing out the series. Now they stand no chance at all. The championship teams always prevail...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »
I don't respect the Suns as an organization...Raja Bell almost stole the game with a flop on Ginobli. Not saying they're a completely shitty team, but my opinion stands- they are NOT a playoff team, and if anything, the game yesterday proved it. They were at home, with a comfortable lead in the last few minutes, and had a great chance at pretty much closing out the series. Now they stand no chance at all. The championship teams always prevail...PeACe

Wasn't your dumbfuck ass saying that Amare is clearly better than Nash?  Well in case you didn't notice, Amare didn't play.  So if their best player didn't play, and they lost by 3 to easily the best team in the playoffs, wouldn't you say they did pretty well? 

No you wouldn't, you're a little bitch and you're angry that Nash has 2 MVP's and the love of your life hasn't got one yet.  You lose again Elior.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 08:09:38 PM »

Wasn't your dumbfuck ass saying that Amare is clearly better than Nash?  Well in case you didn't notice, Amare didn't play.  So if their best player didn't play, and they lost by 3 to easily the best team in the playoffs, wouldn't you say they did pretty well? 

No you wouldn't, you're a little bitch and you're angry that Nash has 2 MVP's and the love of your life hasn't got one yet.  You lose again Elior.

Yea...I'm mad because Nash has 2 MVPs to Kobe's 3 rings. ::) Jromo, shut your hating ass up for once and try speaking without my name nuts all up in your mouth. Any player on the Phoenix roster can be removed and they would pretty much be the same team. Like I always say, it's the system that mostly makes them what they are... They're only a different team without Nash, because the point guard position is a major anchor of the offense and he's the only reliable point guard on the team. Kurt is actually an upgrade over Amare on defending Duncan...And I never said they didn't do well, I just said they're not a championship caliber team...Now get the fuck out of this section, cuz all you ever do in here is follow me into threads for your joyride fix.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »

Yea...I'm mad because Nash has 2 MVPs to Kobe's 3 rings. ::) Jromo, shut your hating ass up for once and try speaking without my name nuts all up in your mouth. Any player on the Phoenix roster can be removed and they would pretty much be the same team. Like I always say, it's the system that mostly makes them what they are... They're only a different team without Nash, because the point guard position is a major anchor of the offense and he's the only reliable point guard on the team. Kurt is actually an upgrade over Amare on defending Duncan...And I never said they didn't do well, I just said they're not a championship caliber team...Now get the fuck out of this section, cuz all you ever do in here is follow me into threads for your joyride fix.

So NOW you're saying that NASH is more valuable than AMARE?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Make up your feeble mind.

I think the Lakers should run that offense, maybe they'd get past the 1st round.  Nevermind, they don't have Shaq anymore...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 10:05:13 PM »

by saying Raja Bell almost stole the game with a flop is a joke.. all the spurs do is dive like its soccer... and saying that they should have won is ridiculas considering that Boris Diaw and Amare were out... i cant beleive how much of a hater you truly are

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 11:05:21 PM »

So NOW you're saying that NASH is more valuable than AMARE?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Make up your feeble mind.

I think the Lakers should run that offense, maybe they'd get past the 1st round.  Nevermind, they don't have Shaq anymore...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nash is more valuable to the system, Amare is the better player...If your head wasn't stuck up your ass, maybe you would've noticed that this isn't the first time I've said this. Do you even have a team? Or do you seriously only come in this section to sound like a bitch on her back?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 11:07:11 PM »

by saying Raja Bell almost stole the game with a flop is a joke.. all the spurs do is dive like its soccer... and saying that they should have won is ridiculas considering that Boris Diaw and Amare were out... i cant beleive how much of a hater you truly are

They should've won because they were up 10 in the 4th quarter... No team in the NBA flops like the Suns, and especially not off of LITTLE TO NO CONTACT, like Raja Bell always does. Are you from Phoenix or Canada?

teecee

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »

Nash is more valuable to the system, Amare is the better player...If your head wasn't stuck up your ass, maybe you would've noticed that this isn't the first time I've said this. Do you even have a team? Or do you seriously only come in this section to sound like a bitch on her back?

How again is Amare better than Nash?  Athletically, yes.  Scoring wise, yes.  BUt who did the Spurs focus their entire defensive game on?  NASH.  Pop and DUncan both said they had to stop Nash, he is the key, their best player, one of the best in the league. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 11:13:10 PM »

How again is Amare better than Nash?  Athletically, yes.  Scoring wise, yes.  BUt who did the Spurs focus their entire defensive game on?  NASH.  Pop and DUncan both said they had to stop Nash, he is the key, their best player, one of the best in the league. 

Psssh.  Popovich and Duncan obviously don't know shit about basketball.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 11:14:22 PM »

Like i've said before, if you didn't say such stupid shit I wouldn't have to correct you all the time.  You'll thank me later in life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 09:15:59 AM »

NO KIDDING! Like I've been saying, Nash is a key component of the offense. Amare isn't! Doesn't mean he's not better. Have you been listening to ANYTHING I've been saying?...I know you're no Jromo, but you can comprehend better than this...PeACe