Author Topic: Crookied I ..Gunit interscope true story  (Read 1675 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Crookied I ..Gunit interscope true story
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 06:45:25 AM »
U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF HATERS

ALL IT TAKES IS SOME MAJOR RECORD LABEL TO PICK HIM UP AND FOR HIM TO WRITE SOME GOOD ASS SONGS, THEY COULD BE RADIO FRIENDLY , COMMERCIAL AND MAINSTREAM AT THIS POINT CROOKED I'S GOT SO MUCH RESPECT ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GET HIS JUST LIKE
CASSIDY, JUST LIKE FABOLOUS, JUST LIKE LIL WAYNE ALL SPITTERS BUT AT SOME POINT U HAVE TO WRITE SHIT FOR THE RADIO

NOBODY EXPECTED THE SHOULDER LEAN GUY, YOUNG JOC/DRO, WALK IT OUT.... TO TOP THE CHARTS???

Chief

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 07:13:53 AM »
if crooked i is such a damn good multi platinum capable artist, why hasnt he been signed to a major?

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »
U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF HATERS

ALL IT TAKES IS SOME MAJOR RECORD LABEL TO PICK HIM UP AND FOR HIM TO WRITE SOME GOOD ASS SONGS, THEY COULD BE RADIO FRIENDLY , COMMERCIAL AND MAINSTREAM AT THIS POINT CROOKED I'S GOT SO MUCH RESPECT ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GET HIS JUST LIKE
CASSIDY, JUST LIKE FABOLOUS, JUST LIKE LIL WAYNE ALL SPITTERS BUT AT SOME POINT U HAVE TO WRITE SHIT FOR THE RADIO

NOBODY EXPECTED THE SHOULDER LEAN GUY, YOUNG JOC/DRO, WALK IT OUT.... TO TOP THE CHARTS???

And those singles did well but the albums itself only did around 200k-300k. They made they money off ringtones, real talk and digital downloads from I Tunes and shit like that. Gold is the new platinum in this market.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 08:56:18 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 09:50:06 AM »

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 08:33:16 PM »
WTF??? What kind of rap fan wants crooked I to sign w/ G unit?  what are you, a 12 year old girl?  This is disgusting...its people like you that have helped ruin rap.  Fuck selling records for the sake of selling whats popular...make good music.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 08:47:26 PM »
I really dont care about sales....... i only care about the quality of music

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »
i don't know why ppl don't wanna show this dude love, we all know he got skills, and he can go  more than  platnium. i wish i got the $$$ i will put it on this dude, cuz i know is going to sell.

Can you post about something besides your infatuation with Crooked and the 20 billion pictures you post of him?

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »
you missing the point here ...krs is a good rapper but he aint on a major.tony yayo is on gunit and still didnt sell???? u get my drift?? majors just dont pick you because you got skils?? now at the same time if a major picks you i.e yayo u are still not guranteed to sell?? now on the other hand the money invested in fiddy cent is way up there ..fiddy still sells or ??point is you can be on a major but if they dontpush you ..you aint sellin shit...vice versa....moral of story is crooked i needs to be treated in the same aspect as a 50 cent album ..i.e the push from the record label .....crook needs the right push ..music will be quality but he should be held on a higher pedestal ...he is the trufffff

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 05:58:11 AM »
thats a load of garbage ...if fiddy drops today he will sell like akon , jay z sold like hot cakes ...eminem drops today he will sell like crack yayo ..jim jones sold and he was on a minor those numbers he did were pretty damn good .at the same time u had cats on gunit who aint sold shit..look at cats like redman are on  defjam they aint sellin squart why????jay z sold like shit causes they pushed that joint to the max and beyond ..crook needs that kind of attention ....he is that calibre of an artist....someone needs to tell me who is buying akons albums if sales are down ?? and akon is just a hook nicca who bites....he finesed nate doggs style and run with it....

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 12:15:05 PM »
Crooked I with 50 Cent and/or Dre's assistance would be great..

Crooked I is a great lyricist but he isn't a great song writer. And the reason why some of your favorite rappers aren't selling these days is because they aren't writing good songs.

50 is a great song writer.. Jay-Z is a great song writer. So if Crooked gets assistance from a song writter than he can do well.

XaNdEr

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 01:30:32 AM »

Crooked I is a great lyricist but he isn't a great song writer. And the reason why some of your favorite rappers aren't selling these days is because they aren't writing good songs.

50 is a great song writer.. Jay-Z is a great song writer. So if Crooked gets assistance from a song writter than he can do well.

And that is why he probably never will drop an album.  :)

$Eg2$

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 09:40:17 AM »

Ok and you have SPider in your sig  :laugh: so basically your opinion of good rappers or song writers means nothing.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »

Ok and you have SPider in your sig  :laugh: so basically your opinion of good rappers or song writers means nothing.

actually, it should make him an expert in knowing.. remember the old saying "it takes one to know one".. :-P

$Eg2$

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 03:40:55 PM »
^^^ hmmm ok