Author Topic: Will Nas an Mobb deep come back at jay-z  (Read 196 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Will Nas an Mobb deep come back at jay-z
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2001, 04:13:27 AM »

the firm albums quite good ....

IMO Some of the material from The Firm joint was mad slept on, "Phone Tap" was heavy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2001, 04:37:49 AM »
lee, I'm not entirely sure of the exact time the beef started but basically after a war of words via mixtapes and meetings in the streets, Jigga retaliated back on Memphis Bleek's album, this was back in Dec 2000. But nobody was quite sure if the rhyme was directed at Nas or Un or both. Anyways, here's the rhyme that Jay-Z spat:

"I got the fifth niggas, you have to pick niggas off the ground when I pick niggas off at the pound, go get your click nigga this nigga is running with clowns, Im a rich nigga I get you clip they cost right now, niggas forget niggas as soon as you cough off in the ground, family man look at you kids orphans now, I used to just smack rappers I'm extorting them now, taking all that supporting them now, damn you a bitch, nigga you sick fronting like your tougher than what you are, till the gun is coming through the driver side of you car,Using my name in vain like I would damage the boy, think niggas was shooting your fat ass out of canons before, niggas is pompous worst than evil kennival jumpers, than they turning over rovers like they want it hova, It aint about rich and poor nigga its about Richard Po! Understand I'm here to get this dough, It aint about brooklyn or harlem, no mourning its about fame and stardom, It's about me being on blocks you bark on, Me setting myself apart from rappers who use other rappers names so other motherfuckers could watch them, It's as simple as this yall niggas get off my dick, Ill let you eat after I get off my bricks, The world most dangerous click R.O.C. mind right bitch!"

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2001, 08:16:23 AM »

JIGGA gots too suffisticated lyrics to be labeled as an even near poppy....

OHHH yeha i forgot how complex IZZO was and Give it to me was...all his hits arent that complex...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2001, 04:47:08 AM »
yo....dont consentrate on tha catchy chorus..jigga doesnt.....he got alwayz suffisticated shit....i can point at xzibits x (hit)...and say it ain suffisticated too...what iz true if you put it near any jiggas shit.....
yo...."hard knock like" waz great..."anything".....
even hiz party joints like izzo....and give it to me....can i get......gots suffisticated structures.....while also keepin tha track flow wit tha theam.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?