Author Topic: Alan Shearer vs Neil Lennon (anyone remember this?)  (Read 207 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Alan Shearer vs Neil Lennon (anyone remember this?)
« on: May 07, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ss_7WGYa9nQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ss_7WGYa9nQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

Re: Alan Shearer vs Neil Lennon (anyone remember this?)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 02:56:24 PM »
Yeah i remember this it was pretty shocking, not just the incident but the whole way it was dealt with.

Shearer boots lennon in the head and escapes a booking if i remember right. He is then charged by the FA on video evidence. Sherarer threatens not to play for england in the world cup or european championships if he gets suspended, so the FA let him off !

Have you got a vid of when hartson booted berkovic in the head during training ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
Have you got a vid of when hartson booted berkovic in the head during training ?
Found it m8!

I fucking despise berkovic!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/d7TdTcwZLTM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/d7TdTcwZLTM</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 03:21:46 AM »
damn, that was harsh. Props for that !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
yeah, or remember this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vF0xeo5uZmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vF0xeo5uZmw</a>

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 05:30:14 AM »
You don't mess with Big Bad John. Especially in the morning after a night out. :laugh:
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 06:17:05 AM »
yeah, or remember this:

He went for the ball, miss timed tackles happen  ;)

Only messing, that was ruthless and he shouldnt have done it. There is a big misconception about the tackle though with people claiming that it ended haland's career, when it was actually an injury to his other leg that forced him to retire.

Last summer my brother did his Uefa A coaching licence and Roy Keane was on the course with him. He basically spent a week with him playing football and chilling in the evenings as part of the group. My bro said that Keane explained that tackle and why he did it. It all relates back to when keane did his cruciate and haland stood over him and said something but i cant remember what my bro said it was.

He also said that keane talked about ferguson and when he booted the boot and it hit beckham in the head.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 03:09:25 AM »
yeah, or remember this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vF0xeo5uZmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vF0xeo5uZmw</a>

Fuck Roy Keane

Last summer my brother did his Uefa A coaching licence and Roy Keane was on the course with him. He basically spent a week with him playing football and chilling in the evenings as part of the group. My bro said that Keane explained that tackle and why he did it. It all relates back to when keane did his cruciate and haland stood over him and said something but i cant remember what my bro said it was.

Yeah, but a revenge like that? He's an idiot

kemizt

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 09:45:20 AM »
He tried to justify it with that rubbish in his book, but there is no justification for deliberately going out with the intention of seriously injuring a fellow professional. It was, and still is a shocking challenge.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 06:58:28 AM »
He tried to justify it with that rubbish in his book, but there is no justification for deliberately going out with the intention of seriously injuring a fellow professional. It was, and still is a shocking challenge.

keane was a nutter on the pitch simple as that, i remember when he stamped on southgate. The only time i can really condone what he did was the time when he swung at shearer and missed, i would have loved him to have made contact lol

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 07:32:47 AM »
Fuck Alf Haaland, if i had just done my cruciate in and someone is standing over me telling me 2 get up im faking it, damn right il bhe out 4 revenge. And im sure Keane siad something along the lines of "you can tell your mate wetherall he can fuck off aswell" when hes walking past him after the red.

Keano!

The Maestro

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 08:58:33 AM »
Fuck Alf Haaland, if i had just done my cruciate in and someone is standing over me telling me 2 get up im faking it, damn right il bhe out 4 revenge. And im sure Keane siad something along the lines of "you can tell your mate wetherall he can fuck off aswell" when hes walking past him after the red.

Keano!

some one standing over you and telling you your faking it DOES NOT warrent a tackle like that. FACT!

In my book 'keano' is a scumbag for that tackle. Lowest of the low. Do your talking on the pitch if you want revenge.

I wish he had never came to celtic... It was like he decided, "right i want to go to celtic now"

The way i see it - he was past it and should never of been signed just becos 'he' wanted to finish his career at Celtic.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 09:01:03 AM by Boo-Yaa »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »
Fuck Roy Keane
The Piss Head Pikey

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »

Keano!

some one standing over you and telling you your faking it DOES NOT warrent a tackle like that. FACT!

In my book 'keano' is a scumbag for that tackle. Lowest of the low. Do your talking on the pitch if you want revenge.

I agree 200 %. Although he wasn't a great player, he fucked up Håland's career

kemizt