Author Topic: For the first time in my life, my favorite artist/album is not hip-hop...  (Read 484 times)

teecee

I wonder if we can ever get Infinite into Cat Stevens (or rather, Yusef Islam), but I don't think that's likely cause dude is white.

Black people make better music than white people.  However, as a a Muslim I have a great respect for Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam) and I've actually met him personally back in 2003 he came to my city for an Islamic confrence.  I also enjoy his music that he made back in the day, and also the material he has done since becoming a Muslim, he has a whole cd called Prayers of the Prophet I used to own and listen to.

Wow, what a racist statement!!!!!!!!  Even though most of my favourite music is made by black artists, i wouldn't say black people make better music, i think it is a matter of preference, but you are such a narrow minded, biased dude.  SAD

Tha Psycho Hustla

I'm impressed. I mean he's not even muslim.

+1.i was going to say that.

Chief

Black people make better music than white people.
:D

LMFAO, oh shit.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh sorry, man that shit was pretty damn funny.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
hook it up maiyn 8)!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
your 25, wow.... anyway, i never heard of this guy, but ill peep it cause i love reggae, been banging "the harder they come" ost for a couple days now, and its so dope. also

Black people make better music than white people.

what does better music mean, to me, the beatles is the best music of all time, but to you, its terrible, so whos right, and whos better? but as far as influence goes, black people def got the edge with jazz and blues, cause those two are like the foundation for everything from 50s to today.