Author Topic: the internet is a beautiful thing.  (Read 111 times)

Chief

the internet is a beautiful thing.
« on: May 10, 2007, 09:51:56 AM »
man without the net society would be that much dumber.

basically i got screwed when i bought a phone becuase it was branded with vodafone live software, so i couldnt use mp3's as ringtone.

so i took it to a sony ericsson service centre (phone still under warranty) for them to fix the joy stick and get the mp3's workin.

the mother fuckers told me it wont work and theres nothing i can do about it, told me to take my complaint up with vodafone (guess what, voda told me to complain to sony). those cunts held my phone for over 5 days too btw. they didnt even replace the joystick, just cleaned it out.

so i did my research and found out it is possible, just need to update the firmware and use DRM software to get the mp3's working, also upgrading the firmware gets rid of a bunch of bugs, makes the battery life longer (by 3 fucking days) and makes the phone work that much faster.

so with about 1 hour of work, i am that much smarter than people that fix phones for a living, they didnt even have the courtesy to upgrade the software on my phone which was known to cause problems. what the fuck?

without the net i would have no grounds to visit the service centre tomorrow and abuse the shit out of them  ;D

god bless Tim Berners-Lee

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: the internet is a beautiful thing.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:47:39 AM »
fuck people

Chief

Re: the internet is a beautiful thing.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 10:23:19 AM »
yeh..