Author Topic: Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers  (Read 693 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 12:16:08 PM »
fuck tha bullshit, it is obvious, that the whole situation with shaq and kobe was kobe being selfish and wanting to be the highlight.... the lakers chose him becuase he is younger...

LOL. What the hell are you talking about dude?...Shaq was the one who was selfish and getting jealous of Kobe being in the spotlight. Learn some shit before you speak, people who know way more about the situation have been typing up paragraphs on it in this very thread, and there are even books out there on this matter...and you STILL come with the same media-made nonsense...Kobe said he wouldnt mind playing alongside Shaq his whole career. It was SHAQ who departed...Get your facts straight...PeACe

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »
this user knows what's up

Parlett316 (4 minutes ago) marked as spam
Kobe better just chin up and realize that he traded away his best player.
^^ yeah, that brainwash sheep knows wass up  ::).....lol @ how big of a shaq dickryder you are....your hero ruined the team...it's pathetic how you try to convince yourself and the rest of the dumbasses in here that it's Kobe's fault.

And Kobe should be mad at the front office..they've been afraid to do so many deals b/c they think those players are injury prone or make to much money.

lol you know the lakers didn't have to trade shaq right?
Jerry Buss thought he could win without him, and he could with kobe, and looks like he's wrong.
i don't even have to like shaq to appreciate the situation. i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team are looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.

I'm sorry, but if you have to choose 1 of 2 superstars to keep on your team, you always choose the younger one. Shaq wanted a ridiculous contract, the lakers didnt want to give it to him (rightfully so), so he wanted to be traded. The lakers were right in trading shaq.

U right about that.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
Plus Shaq was menacing the organization to retire.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 05:46:44 PM »
Plus Shaq was menacing the organization to retire.

And he threatned to stop rebounding and playing defense if the offense didn't run through him...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2007, 01:31:07 AM »
Etc....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2007, 01:32:11 PM »
You're not saying shit....again...

1.why did shaq shit on dr.buss?...was shaq right for doing that?

2.why did shaq ask for an extension when ...A)It was time for Kobe to get his money...B) a year after he cost us a 4th straight championship by having his toe surgery during "Company time"  (shaqs words, not mine) ..shaq was under contract.HE SHOULD OF SHUT THE FUCK UP...

3.why didn't shaq take a pay-cut to help HIS TEAM...IT WAS HIS TEAM RIGHT..THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SAYS  ::)....why didn't he take a pay-cut to keep the guy that helped him get all those rings and MVP's?

4.how come he didn't sacrificed his game for kobe and the team like kobe did all those years?

5.how come shaq didn't allow kobe to win the scoring tittle & MVP in 02-03?...(shaq started complaining about the offense when it loked like kobe was going to get the MVP & Scoring tittle)

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team is looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.

you're a shaq fan..you don't even fallow the lakers any more...all you do is blame everything on kobe....can you breakdown this team and players and tell us their weaknesses and strengths?  ::)

1.  shaq did that because he felt he was worth far more than what he was getting paid. i'm not saying he's right, but when you're the most dominant force in the game and have won three straight finals mvp's you start to demand more respect...no? again i'm not saying shaq's actions were right but what i am saying is YOU DON"T LET an asset like that go, you don't let it go and you definately don't let a championship go with it , never.  if i'm dr. buss i sit shaq down and explain the long and short run benefits of what i'm paying him. if he's not happy with what i'm paying him  to play i offer something else , but i don't let shaq go to build around kobe.  i said that when we traded shaq and my insight was right to say that . YOU manage your players you don't let your players manage you.

2. shaq didn't cost us a championship let's get that straight. the lakers were unable to run any kind of outside offense, we had nobody at the four spot (karl malone was injured) nobody at the three (george was injured and fox was in la la land) and we couldn't get any real production out of gary payton. we were forcing it to kobe and shaq and you can't do that to your superstars. also i have no idea what kind of gameplan we were running either , it looked like the same one we were using against the timberwolves ....so that can't all be blamed on shaq.....and i dont' see the big deal about getting a chronic injury fixed especially when you have three hall of famers in the line up who can take you into the playoffs. now if this was kobe doing this THIS year , i'd see your point but this EXCUSE is invalid especially if you're trying to build up kobe here. but i'd rather have my machine functioning come playoff time than have it limping through it.

3. why didn't kobe take a paycut to play with the player who won him all those championships and acclaim. afterall kobe would never be in a position to win those if he didn't have shaq on his team. he wasn't going to win one in charlotte i'll tell you that damn much.  but we're not talking about kobe so i'll leave that one alone.  yes shaq could have taken a pay cut, and i blame buss an mitch for not helping him realize that. but shaq knew to get his money while he still could and if he couldn't he'd go win somewhere else....and shit quite frankly that's what he did. again with a player that valuable and the worthy of such $$$ you have to be able to negotiate and enlighten him to do stuff like that, he's not carlos boozer or amare stoudimire, he's a historic player. you got to be smarter than him.  PUT me on the lakers' staff and i bet you i could've kept both kobe and shaq and paid them handsomely without strapping the organization. BET!

4. why should shaq have to do that!? it was his team, he was still the most dominant player on the floor. he wasn't declining yet. like i said in another post, kobe would have eventually had his shine but he kept nagging for it too soon. that's bull shit. that's like a 21 year old son telling his dad hurry up and die so i can take over the family business. No bitch you get the business gradually when i can't lead it no more.....same with kobe, he should have known his role and shut HIS mouth til it was time. just because kobe was physically able to score fucking 2390482390483408523490859023450-285 points he wasn't then and he still isn't now, mentally able to lead a team.  again that's why i'm pissed. dr. buss didn't see the whole picture here.

5. lol maybe because they wern't winning games dufis !!! der der der. i know what you're talking about and i know for a fact that the lakers were in a slump right when shaq made those comments.  ----> lakers live -james worhty " the big fella is just angry with the way the team barely winning and not winning games right now" and how did they turn that around??? they started pounding the ball into shaq more ....ta da!!!!

1. He already got his respect..stop making excuses for him...you should be shitting on shaq for disrespecting Dr.Buss in that pre-sesaon game....you don't think Dr.Buss talked to shaq? lol..of course he did..he offered him a couple contract extentions......it would of been stupid for Dr.Buss to give shaq all that money....shaq was fallin off...who was going to be that other superstar to play with shaq?...there wasn't going to be any money to keep kobe, is that what you wanted?....  stop acting like shaq could carry a team to a championship by himself...and their wasn't going to be no money to sign a great player b/c of shaqs big ass contract...last 3 years shaq keeps playing less and less and his #'s get worst...you do build around kobe..

2.you got your seasons confused...and shaq did cost us that 4th straight championship is 02-03.....he had his toe surgery during "company time"...he was out of shape and hurt the whole year...he was the reason we only won 50 games and lost in the 2nd round.

3. SMH @ you shaq groupies not giving any credit to kobe for those championshipsagain...again, you're just a shaq fan, not a Lakers fan...listen to the way you talk..........LOL @ blaming mitch & dr.buss...you shaq groupies think just like your hero..it's always someone else fault, it's never shaqs fault ::) THEY TRIED THERE BEST TO KEEP HIM..it would of been impossible to keep the team together if they gave shaq all that money....do you understand how much money shaq was actually making?...lol @ how naive you are..........so shaq is about money, not winning?....again, shaq already got his extention after that 2nd championship.....he didn't have the right to ask for another one after what he did in 02-03 season..........put you on the lakers staff? LOL... you would of kept shaq and set this franchise back 15 years..

4. why did shaq have to do that?.....b/c he was fallin off (3 straight years he puts up career low #'s, he plays less and less games) and kobe did the same for him and the team all those years....he had to do that if he wanted HIS TEAM to be successful..he should of left his ego at the door..........damn, it must suck being a SHEEP, huh? Do you have prove that kobe wanted his own team and he was bitching about it?......correct me if I'm wrong,,weren't those stories popping up when kobe started ballin in his 2nd year???.....kobe put that shit to rest when he RE-SIGNED WITH THE LAKERS IN 99......LOL  he showed everyone that he was about team ball and winning championships....YOUR HERO IS A SELFISH . JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT, DEAL WITH TI!!....and kobe also led those teams to championships...stop acting like a shaq dickrider and start acting like a Lakers fan....and Dr.buss did see the whole picture...look at shaq the individual (he's fallin off) and kobe the individual (in his prime doing amazing things).... 8)..Lakers # 1 in road attendance,....the championships will come soon... 8)

5. you don't know shit...J.Worthy is not going to criticize shaq OR kobe....don't be naive....and everything was going fine (  Lakers 02-03 Schedule) ....Lakers only lost 2 games in February..that's when Kobe had his 13 straight games of 35 pts or more.....the 5 losses in march came on the road...lakers played 10 road games that month...let me guess, that was kobe's fault right?  :laugh:  ...if you know anything about shaq is that he's the type of bitch that doesn't want to take responsibilities for the losses only the championships...and you groupies think the same..Lakers failours,kobes fault,,lakers success, shaqs fault ::)...Shaq should of kept his mouth shut, he didn't have the right to criticize anyone for those road losses, he's the reason the Lakers started of so slow in the beginning of the season.....kobe got'em back in the playoffs with his amazing offense and defense.....again, YOUR HERO IS A SELFISH, JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT....HE SHOULD OF LET KOBE GET HIS SHINE ON....HE DESERVED IT...

You're not saying shit....again...

1.why did shaq shit on dr.buss?...was shaq right for doing that?

2.why did shaq ask for an extension when ...A)It was time for Kobe to get his money...B) a year after he cost us a 4th straight championship by having his toe surgery during "Company time"  (shaqs words, not mine) ..shaq was under contract.HE SHOULD OF SHUT THE FUCK UP...

3.why didn't shaq take a pay-cut to help HIS TEAM...IT WAS HIS TEAM RIGHT..THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SAYS  ::)....why didn't he take a pay-cut to keep the guy that helped him get all those rings and MVP's?

4.how come he didn't sacrificed his game for kobe and the team like kobe did all those years?

5.how come shaq didn't allow kobe to win the scoring tittle & MVP in 02-03?...(shaq started complaining about the offense when it loked like kobe was going to get the MVP & Scoring tittle)

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team is looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.

you're a shaq fan..you don't even fallow the lakers any more...all you do is blame everything on kobe....can you breakdown this team and players and tell us their weaknesses and strengths?  ::)

1.  shaq did that because he felt he was worth far more than what he was getting paid. i'm not saying he's right, but when you're the most dominant force in the game and have won three straight finals mvp's you start to demand more respect...no? again i'm not saying shaq's actions were right but what i am saying is YOU DON"T LET an asset like that go, you don't let it go and you definately don't let a championship go with it , never.  if i'm dr. buss i sit shaq down and explain the long and short run benefits of what i'm paying him. if he's not happy with what i'm paying him  to play i offer something else , but i don't let shaq go to build around kobe.  i said that when we traded shaq and my insight was right to say that . YOU manage your players you don't let your players manage you.

2. shaq didn't cost us a championship let's get that straight. the lakers were unable to run any kind of outside offense, we had nobody at the four spot (karl malone was injured) nobody at the three (george was injured and fox was in la la land) and we couldn't get any real production out of gary payton. we were forcing it to kobe and shaq and you can't do that to your superstars. also i have no idea what kind of gameplan we were running either , it looked like the same one we were using against the timberwolves ....so that can't all be blamed on shaq.....and i dont' see the big deal about getting a chronic injury fixed especially when you have three hall of famers in the line up who can take you into the playoffs. now if this was kobe doing this THIS year , i'd see your point but this EXCUSE is invalid especially if you're trying to build up kobe here. but i'd rather have my machine functioning come playoff time than have it limping through it.

3. why didn't kobe take a paycut to play with the player who won him all those championships and acclaim. afterall kobe would never be in a position to win those if he didn't have shaq on his team. he wasn't going to win one in charlotte i'll tell you that damn much.  but we're not talking about kobe so i'll leave that one alone.  yes shaq could have taken a pay cut, and i blame buss an mitch for not helping him realize that. but shaq knew to get his money while he still could and if he couldn't he'd go win somewhere else....and shit quite frankly that's what he did. again with a player that valuable and the worthy of such $$$ you have to be able to negotiate and enlighten him to do stuff like that, he's not carlos boozer or amare stoudimire, he's a historic player. you got to be smarter than him.  PUT me on the lakers' staff and i bet you i could've kept both kobe and shaq and paid them handsomely without strapping the organization. BET!

4. why should shaq have to do that!? it was his team, he was still the most dominant player on the floor. he wasn't declining yet. like i said in another post, kobe would have eventually had his shine but he kept nagging for it too soon. that's bull shit. that's like a 21 year old son telling his dad hurry up and die so i can take over the family business. No bitch you get the business gradually when i can't lead it no more.....same with kobe, he should have known his role and shut HIS mouth til it was time. just because kobe was physically able to score fucking 2390482390483408523490859023450-285 points he wasn't then and he still isn't now, mentally able to lead a team.  again that's why i'm pissed. dr. buss didn't see the whole picture here.

5. lol maybe because they wern't winning games dufis !!! der der der. i know what you're talking about and i know for a fact that the lakers were in a slump right when shaq made those comments.  ----> lakers live -james worhty " the big fella is just angry with the way the team barely winning and not winning games right now" and how did they turn that around??? they started pounding the ball into shaq more ....ta da!!!!

1. He already got his respect..stop making excuses for him...you should be shitting on shaq for disrespecting Dr.Buss in that pre-sesaon game....you don't think Dr.Buss talked to shaq? lol..of course he did..he offered him a couple contract extentions......it would of been stupid for Dr.Buss to give shaq all that money....shaq was fallin off...who was going to be that other superstar to play with shaq?...there wasn't going to be any money to keep kobe, is that what you wanted?....  stop acting like shaq could carry a team to a championship by himself...and their wasn't going to be no money to sign a great player b/c of shaqs big ass contract...last 3 years shaq keeps playing less and less and his #'s get worst...you do build around kobe..

2.you got your seasons confused...and shaq did cost us that 4th straight championship is 02-03.....he had his toe surgery during "company time"...he was out of shape and hurt the whole year...he was the reason we only won 50 games and lost in the 2nd round.

3. SMH @ you shaq groupies not giving any credit to kobe for those championshipsagain...again, you're just a shaq fan, not a Lakers fan...listen to the way you talk..........LOL @ blaming mitch & dr.buss...you shaq groupies think just like your hero..it's always someone else fault, it's never shaqs fault ::) THEY TRIED THERE BEST TO KEEP HIM..it would of been impossible to keep the team together if they gave shaq all that money....do you understand how much money shaq was actually making?...lol @ how naive you are..........so shaq is about money, not winning?....again, shaq already got his extention after that 2nd championship.....he didn't have the right to ask for another one after what he did in 02-03 season..........put you on the lakers staff? LOL... you would of kept shaq and set this franchise back 15 years..

4. why did shaq have to do that?.....b/c he was fallin off (3 straight years he puts up career low #'s, he plays less and less games) and kobe did the same for him and the team all those years....he had to do that if he wanted HIS TEAM to be successful..he should of left his ego at the door..........damn, it must suck being a SHEEP, huh? Do you have prove that kobe wanted his own team and he was bitching about it?......correct me if I'm wrong,,weren't those stories popping up when kobe started ballin in his 2nd year???.....kobe put that shit to rest when he RE-SIGNED WITH THE LAKERS IN 99......LOL  he showed everyone that he was about team ball and winning championships....YOUR HERO IS A SELFISH . JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT, DEAL WITH TI!!....and kobe also led those teams to championships...stop acting like a shaq dickrider and start acting like a Lakers fan....and Dr.buss did see the whole picture...look at shaq the individual (he's fallin off) and kobe the individual (in his prime doing amazing things).... 8)..Lakers # 1 in road attendance,....the championships will come soon... 8)

5. you don't know shit...J.Worthy is not going to criticize shaq OR kobe....don't be naive....and everything was going fine (  Lakers 02-03 Schedule) ....Lakers only lost 2 games in February..that's when Kobe had his 13 straight games of 35 pts or more.....the 5 losses in march came on the road...lakers played 10 road games that month...let me guess, that was kobe's fault right?  :laugh:  ...if you know anything about shaq is that he's the type of bitch that doesn't want to take responsibilities for the losses only the championships...and you groupies think the same..Lakers failours,kobes fault,,lakers success, shaqs fault ::)...Shaq should of kept his mouth shut, he didn't have the right to criticize anyone for those road losses, he's the reason the Lakers started of so slow in the beginning of the season.....kobe got'em back in the playoffs with his amazing offense and defense.....again, YOUR HERO IS A SELFISH, JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT....HE SHOULD OF LET KOBE GET HIS SHINE ON....HE DESERVED IT...

A) you win with shaq, you don't with kobe

1. like i said, if you're management you don't let an asset like shaq, who you can STILL win championships with, slip through your hands like that .....that's like getting rid of michael jordan when you could still win championships with him. if you're dr. buss you come to a compromise with kobe AND shaq about their contracts where all three companies are happy and WINNING championships. kobe still plays a role in all this too, if this whole situation was about keeping kobe and PAYING HIM, don't you think that puts him in the same shit boat as shaq  (as far as money is concerned). you have both players potentially leaving the organization if they're not "PAAAAID" . fuck that if you manage WELL you manage to stay within your desired CAP and satisfy both players financially with the goal of WINNING. that's where i think dr. buss fucked up on.....he.shaq.kobe.mitch. i'll throw in jeanie as well. made it a $ issue instead of a winning issue. what is the lakers' goal here.....to win championships or to increase their profit margin....are they ENRON or are they a basketball franchise? are they TYCO or are they a few rings away from eclipsing the celtics.  If you're a winning organization you don't let shit like $ be an issue with your assets. like i said invent a time machine and put me in that possition, i'd have kobe and shaq on that team still. we'd have six rings on all of those players' fingers and you rename the Staples center the Don Jacob center. your welcome Los Angeles. you sit  shaq down and say look dude, you're the shit, everyone knows that, you're irreplaceable, you're the biggest asset to this franchise right now....kobe is the second biggest asset to this franchise, and when you start to decline we want him to be the be the top dog on the court , but we want your leadership and strength with us. we want you to two to become the next magic/kareem.  managment failed to make the players (and coaches) realize the future,but maybe that's because they had a bias/cloudy outlook on the future. 

2. lol, we started that season off very badly before and after the operation. even when he was out we struggled. how come no blame is attributed to kobe in your remarks....if kobe was the god of that franchise shouldn't we of been able to carry forth without shaq, i mean shit we HAD a killer squad that year, so i don't see why this is all on shaq's shoulders. when we did lose we lost to a better Spurs team. it wasn't ALL of shaq's fault. that's why we brought in malone.....we were stuggling at the four position. three straight seasons we won the championship in a Power forward dominated western conference. the spurs and wolves exposed that in the playoffs.  every year we got put under a tighter microscope everytime we won.  it's like the spurs RIGHT now. everyone knows they're the best team on paper. but why are they losing in the playoffs every year? because teams exploit their weaknesses. our weakness was at the forward positions.... we were winning because of our superiority at the 2 and 5. (kobe and shaq) but basketball is a team game and if overmatch a powerhouse like the old lakers in the other areas like the 1, 3, and 4 spots .....three mismatches beats two any day of the weak. THAT was flip saunders' and popavich's game plans against us. because that's how we were losing in the regular season. mismatches. that's how the warriors beat the mavericks. CONTINGENCY THEORY. blaming shaq is a very novice thing to do because he was still very productive in that season. when he was able to play. i'd rather have my 7'2 300 lb beast playing on a healthy big toe than an unhealthy one . i broke each big toe 7 or 8 times and i was only 5'7 140 lbs in in junior high when that happened and let me tell you , you can't play good, effective basketball with a fucked up big toe, i don't care how dominant you are.

3. did you even read or taken anything i said to heart. fact: kobe never would have won in charlotte, and has proven so far he can't win without shaq. Fact: shaq has won before , with , and after kobe . so kobe isn't AS instrumental to those three championships as  you guys are making him out to be, if he was he would've been challenging for the finals MVP's.  like i said, shaq is a history player. he's not carlos boozer, he's not amare, and he's definately not kwame brown. he's a historic player who was more than instrumental in bringing back titles to Los Angeles. you don't think shaq knows all this? he's worth some bucks. if you are your job were instrumental in driving up sales and taking your company to number 1 three straight years and you knew you were that big of an asset wouldn't you fight for a bigger raise. i'd like to think yes. everyone would if they did all that. however your managment has to be smarter than you and implement the importance of  negotiating such things as operating costs and value . managment didn't do that effectively or shaq would have gotten the point better. instead . managment made the decision that they could win without shaq and were going to concentrate on kobe, shaq got that message and demanded a trade. that's why i'm saying put me at managment and i'd give you shaq  and kobe on the same team still . you wouldn't have to worry about being in a rut for "15 years" financially because i believe i could have opened their eyes that  Championships >>>>>>>$$$. because that's all it boils down to for BOTH players. they got jaded with winning.  and look at where we're at now... the lakers got what they wanted, they got kobe , they got rid of shaq's contract .....but look where they're at now.....they're still in a hole (most likely) for 15 years .....at least if they had shaq still they'd have some hardware or a pacific division championship or two to show for it. sorry but that's reality people. blame shaq all you want . but he's sitting in maimi now with a couple of banners and a few pieces of hardware that should belong in the laker trophy cases/ rafters.  In management theory the blame goes to management and ownership not employees ....sorry .

4. see here's  the problem with that argument , you're trying to justify the final decision with a micro appraoch (kobe being able to score 9478249075823-458  points  and shaq not being able to)  but let's look at this in a macro way. shaq may be declining , but he's able to lead and mentor still, that has NOT declined, he's still able to help his teammates improve when injuries set in. so Kobe could average 60 points a season and shaq 2.3 points, and i bet you the shaq team will benefit more having him in the line up than having kobe there. look at the heat and the lakers the past few years. shaq's teams have won more than they've lost. kobe's teams have lost almost as much as they've won. there's hardware in miami, team hardware. the only hardware in LA is in the BRYANT household....not staples center. that pisses me off and you as a laker fan should be pissed at that as well. i don't care if my captain is the best physical specimin in the league, his efforts arn't winning my team anything.  raod attendance? how does that win you a championship.....if it did than shit shouldn't we have beaten the suns in a sweep shouldn't we have gone 82-0. tha'ts a weak argument and i'm sickened you'd put up individual acclaim and ROAD ATTENDENCE over championship hardware and divisional/conference banners. shame on you.

5. those are nice stats , and i comend you for finding them however, james worthy has criticised players on lakers live, chick hearn critiqued the lakers MANY times, jack (nicholson and haley  ;) ) have. sunderland has, stu lanz, ect. ect. have. and they've crticized kobe more in the shaq-kobe years than shaq. so whatever, still were the lakers blowing teams away during that time....no. they were winning yes, but winning how they win now "watch kobe score" . Minnesota series pound into shaq= more effective wnning stategy .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2007, 06:12:20 PM »
Kobe could average 60 points a season and shaq 2.3 points, and i bet you the shaq team will benefit more having him in the line up than having kobe there.

LMAO...See, this is the problem. You love Shaq too much to acknowledge how much more Kobe has done for this Laker team than Shaq has done for the Heat. And don't give me that "SHAQ won a championship" bullshit, because everyone knows Shaq ain't shit without a superstar guard there to pave the way for him and feed him baskets...

james worthy has criticised players on lakers live, chick hearn critiqued the lakers MANY times, jack (nicholson and haley  ;) ) have. sunderland has, stu lanz, ect. ect. have. and they've crticized kobe more in the shaq-kobe years than shaq. so whatever,

All I can say to that is....Read some Laker books. :D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2007, 10:40:35 PM »
why read print when i hear these guys on tv say it,lol.

shaq= winner, from cole HS- maimi winning has followed this man.

also if your theory is so true about an all star guard leading the way (LOL) how come the heat did better when wade was out and shaq was the center of the offense,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2007, 11:21:12 PM »
why read print when i hear these guys on tv say it,lol.

shaq= winner, from cole HS- maimi winning has followed this man.

also if your theory is so true about an all star guard leading the way (LOL) how come the heat did better when wade was out and shaq was the center of the offense,lol.

Yea, it's obvious to me that you only watch TV. LOL. That's why I said read some BOOKS. The Heat were winning because they had a more favorable schedule during that stretch...Either way, Miami sucked with or without Shaq this year.