Author Topic: David Banner Up For Role As Villian In New Batman Movie "The Dark Knight"  (Read 115 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
David Banner Up For Role As Villian In New Batman Movie "The Dark Knight"

David Banner Up For Role As Villian In New Batman Movie "The Dark Knight"

MTV News has learned that rapper/actor David Banner auditioned this week for a role in “The Dark Knight,” the super-secretive sequel to 2005’s “Batman Begins.” According to the beefy “Black Snake Moan” supporting actor, he would play a villain named “Gamble,” another criminal to help fill out the rogue ranks alongside Heath Ledger’s Joker.

Banner, a long-time comic book fan who named himself after the main character in the TV version of “The Incredible Hulk,” could barely contain his excitement when we caught up with him in South Central Los Angeles on Wednesday. The star was in town to film a cameo for the music video to “International Players Anthem,” a track by UGK featuring OutKast.

After several years of making his Hollywood aspirations known, the role of Gamble could mark a big step in Banner’s career in front of the camera.

SOURCE: www.mtvmoviesblog.com

floatin_above_everything

Banner seems like a cool guy, should be dope if he gets the part. 8)

J2K

David Banners a dope rapper , most rappers are becoming actors these days , it'll b interestin 2 c if it works out

GangstaBoogy

He might be good for that role. I'll check it out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good for him. I'm really looking forward to this sequel.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

KURUPTION-81

Good for him. I'm really looking forward to this sequel.

yup never seen banner act though

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol I went and saw "Black Snake Moan" w/ my girl at tha movies and I tripped out when Banner came out..I was like wtf?? wasnt disappointed though prob only good thing bout the movie.