Author Topic: IT'S OFFICIAL:M.O.P. SIGN WITH ROC A FELLA  (Read 100 times)

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

IT'S OFFICIAL:M.O.P. SIGN WITH ROC A FELLA
« on: September 10, 2001, 08:19:04 PM »
M.O.P. are officially on Roc-A-Fella Records. Last week, Billy Danz didn't want to confirm or deny the claim until now. By Roc-A-Fella Records intended to disband from Def Jam to try to find their own distribution deal, it looks like CEO, Damon Dash is looking to harden his current roster by picking up new talent. Supposedly, he is also in talks with Cam'ron in signing him to the label as well. M.O.P. may be hard at work on their new album, but that hasn't congested them from working with P. Diddy to do a remix for his recent hit single, "Bad Boy 4 Life".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL:M.O.P. SIGN WITH ROC A FELLA
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2001, 08:25:59 PM »
Finally Roc a fella will get a lil hard.......cause MOP are some of tha hardest muthfuckas in this game........New Abum should come out pretty well.........It's their 7th album rite?  

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL:M.O.P. SIGN WITH ROC A FELLA
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2001, 05:58:05 AM »
god damn.....

well, i suppose mop working with roc a fella is better than mop working with lfo....

i really hope this means we hear more primo beats on roc a fella releases like in the old days....

jigga is pure hype on a primo joint.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"