Author Topic: Vince Carter wtf?!  (Read 422 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Vince Carter wtf?!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »
I'm almost too ashamed to even speak about this. No excuses to be made, he fucked up and proved he is not a big game player. This is coming from a Nets fan too.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 11:21:46 PM »
Yeah, he fucked up. But it happens.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 12:55:58 PM »
Lebron a choker?? he has been in the league for 3 years only lol

4 years...And that's plenty for him to choke/disappear in enough clutch situations to be considered a choker.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 02:12:36 PM »
Well he hasn't choked much in this years playoffs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cleveland 7-1 in the playoffs so far? They weren't all blow outs either.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 03:05:49 PM »
Well he hasn't choked much in this years playoffs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cleveland 7-1 in the playoffs so far? They weren't all blow outs either.

They beat the Wizards! One of the worst, if not THE worst, defensive teams in the league. And without Gilbert Arenas & Caron Butler. Thats why I hate the NBA divison rankings. It walks teams to victory (just how last year the Suns got to the WCF by beating the Lakers and the Clippers).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 03:27:13 PM »

They beat the Wizards! One of the worst, if not THE worst, defensive teams in the league. And without Gilbert Arenas & Caron Butler. Thats why I hate the NBA divison rankings. It walks teams to victory (just how last year the Suns got to the WCF by beating the Lakers and the Clippers).

The worst part is that they already changed it to improve that problem.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 04:36:40 PM »

You COMPLETELY missed the poiny homie. Washington may be a weak defensive team, but Lebron still MADE the big shots when it counted, just like he's done with the Nets. And the Nets aren't that bad of a defensive team either.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »

You COMPLETELY missed the poiny homie. Washington may be a weak defensive team, but Lebron still MADE the big shots when it counted, just like he's done with the Nets. And the Nets aren't that bad of a defensive team either.

LeBron has let his team down way more in clutch situations. This is a documented FACT...And the Nets are a pretty weak defensive team as well.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 08:25:33 PM »

Alright man if you say so. I guess when Lebron goes the whole 4th quarter without making a shot after scoring 20+ in the first 3 quarters, its just a coincidence.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »

Alright man if you say so. I guess when Lebron goes the whole 4th quarter without making a shot after scoring 20+ in the first 3 quarters, its just a coincidence.

I didn't say he's always come through in every game, I simply said he's doing a great job leading his team so far.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »

LeBron has let his team down way more in clutch situations. This is a documented FACT...And the Nets are a pretty weak defensive team as well.

Yeah, we looked weak as hell tonight 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 11:50:23 PM »
lol@ kobe ^

Was the Laker roster expected to make the playoffs, let alone contend? Hmmmm?

this year? yeah everyone on this board had them at like 50 wins and goint to the CF's. lol they were also expected to make it to at least the second round by the 'kobe hating' media.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 09:33:42 AM »

The worst part is that they already changed it to improve that problem.
I think all the seeds should be given regarding the records.. fuck a division title.. a division title should ONLY allow a team to make the playoffs as a number 8 if the team record isn"t enough .. but nothing more.. if a team(which won a division) got the 7th best record , they should got the 7th seed, not the 4TH as worst, as the rule is now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 05:49:39 PM »
lol@ kobe ^

this year? yeah everyone on this board had them at like 50 wins and goint to the CF's. lol they were also expected to make it to at least the second round by the 'kobe hating' media.

Looking at Laker fan predictions and looking at media predictions is two different things...No one had us penned in for the 2nd round, bro. And you don't think Kobe is a hated figure amongst the media? LMAO.

PS. We woulda won 50 if we didn't have our worst season injury-wise...PeACe

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 10:04:08 AM »
lol@ kobe ^

Looking at Laker fan predictions and looking at media predictions is two different things...No one had us penned in for the 2nd round, bro. And you don't think Kobe is a hated figure amongst the media? LMAO.

PS. We woulda won 50 if we didn't have our worst season injury-wise...PeACe

Kobe's being hated in the media is his own fault.