Author Topic: Game lost  (Read 821 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Game lost
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 10:41:54 AM »
game has alwyas lost.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 10:44:24 AM »
Everybody loses to 50 sooner or later, big deal
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 11:34:47 AM »
Haha. But 50 should of done this a long time ago.

BJV

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 11:50:24 AM »
didnt he purchase this from Game though?....IF 50 Cent aint gettin hurt by all what Game did to him, why purchase a brand thats done you "no harm"...lol Hes smart, but hes also a liar.

LMAO at your sig.

messi19

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 01:08:49 PM »
I heard that this actually wasnt true.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 01:23:02 PM »
Too bad the whole G-Unot fad died last year.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 01:36:33 AM »
I think 50 gets paid when someone says gunot in their songs though as well, which would make it a very smart move.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2007, 06:04:58 AM »
I think 50 gets paid when someone says gunot in their songs though as well, which would make it a very smart move.
u dont really BELIEVE that do you?

on topic.............lmao at 50 saying that g-unot is nothing to him and then turning around to buy it, thats a bitch move, all that proves is g-unot got under 50's skin enuff for him to try and shut it down like 6 months after people stopped saying it.

if anything game won because 50 got so insecure that he felt he had to get game stop promoting this and dissing his crew.

btw if u guys think another slogan cant be made up to dis g-unit your fools............g-unot can be easily changed to g-uflop  hahaah. so in fact no 50 isnt very smart, all this does is prove that he was hurt by this campaign and didnt want it to reemerge dissing him again in future.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007, 07:50:28 AM »
^^ Your reading way too much into it. He also bought the domain www.ban50cent.com and also didnt hurt him shit.

Its just 50 being 50. A child.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
^^ Your reading way too much into it. He also bought the domain www.ban50cent.com and also didnt hurt him shit.

Its just 50 being 50. A child.
he bought the domain because it didnt hurt him YET. and if he buys it now he can kill any chance of it coming back to bite him in the ass later. ya dig?

FREESHYNE!

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
"game owned the trademark but never re-newed it, the whole g-unot era is over, the damage is done, so why spend more money on that shit when you aint gonna gain anything from it, there was a truce with him and jimmy iovine where they were just to leave all the beef shit alone inc g-unot, so its no good to game now, the only reason 5.0 bought that is so the whole g-unot shit will never re-occur or else he wouldnt of bought it because theres no money in it. it just shows us that the whole g-unot shit did its job, becuase its got that nigga going out and buying the patent just so it never happens again. the "irony" is 5.0 now owns the trademark which destoryed his own record label, 1" - NU JERZEY DEVIL

www.myspace.com/NUJERZEYDEVIL