Author Topic: Xclusive Nate Dogg Album News  (Read 533 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Xclusive Nate Dogg Album News
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2001, 07:18:56 AM »
If Eminem sucks then why does he totally kill the "Renegades" track on Jiggas new album?  EXACTLY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2001, 07:39:41 AM »
because hes white everybody likes him but there are 1000 blackrappers that can rap so fast and much faster and better then him but dont get a chance

"ones a bitch, always a bitch"- eazy-e
40oz Graphire

Hittman

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2001, 07:54:27 AM »
Well Thats Life, And Lifes A Bitch.

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2001, 09:50:27 AM »

Are You Calling Him A "Blackdicksucker" Becuase Hes White. How Childish.

When You Refer To His First Album, Which Do You Mean, Becuase I Hate To Break It To You But SlimShady LP Wasnt The First.

Eminem Also Doesnt Just Rap About Raping His Mother An Animals.

yo admit it he is a "black" boy thats how he carrys himself, he talks like black, he walks acts dresses and hes rap voice sounds like black i mean when i first heard him i "thought" he was black but when i saw him i was like what the fuck? all i'm saying is he should stop being something hes NOT and don't be a sell out to his own race i even heard that he says "NIGGA" on a track with sticky fingaz now what kind of shit is that? thats wrong man he is a white boy who can't even rap with his own accent and nowadays all he talks about is raping his mom and animals and pick on the weak ONLY. when he first came out with the slim shady "LP" i was real impressed because he represented to the fullest w/o having to act black or didn't give a fuck what people think about him due to being white so i respected him as a person to be strong like that and not to mention his album was tight IMO for the most part lyrically and even beat wise but now its this bullshit hes doing and its whack man he needs to stop this crazy "i kill you" type shit cuz i'm sick of hearing dumb fake shit like that and go back to the silm shady "LP" level a perfect example, snoop dogg, we always complain about his delivery and whack ass lyrics and go back to the doggystyle flow and thats what i want eminem to do man cuz back then he was tight but now its like not all but most of his songs are bullshit. i also can't believe somebody said that marshall mathers lp is "classic" bitch even dr.dre 2001 ain't classic "yet" and how the fuck can you say when mmlp was one of the wackest overratted album in history of rap music is classic???? you know things like this is destroying hip-hop as general man you got white boys who are so damn ignorant, think eminem and nelly are the best when they ain't even heard for example, like talib kweli and hi-tek, scarface (don't sleep), crooked i who is realll tight on the mic but never gets the right props well except for scarface since he won that award but still my point is that people like eminem nowadays, need to get the fuck out of this industry and let the new breeds in since theres hungry ass mc's (blacks, mexicans, even asians) whos real tight on the mic better than most of so-called "rappers" out today i mean hip-hop is "ghetto" it was never made for the whites techically you know what i mean and i ain't racist or anything but lets be real hip-hop's birthplace is the ghetto basically and we shouldn't let one faggot (eminem) destroy hip-hop for what its worth he fucks it up big time nowadays to make way for other "white" rappers who think they can be like that and think hiphop forgranted and as a joke you know if this keeps going, i guarntee you hip-hop will be run by the whites in the years to come and now that will be fucked up wouldn't it??????  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2001, 10:05:58 AM »
Hip-Hop is so universal now it don't matter, so stop making this into a racial issue.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2001, 10:11:29 AM »
warren is included in the family of course, right?
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2001, 10:14:47 AM »
Bout time somebody switched it back 2 the topic.....hopefully he'll be included, it'll give him a l'il promotion for his upcoming release 2, make peeps aware that he's back on the scene!

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2001, 10:54:20 AM »
Warren is a big man now, he produces so I dont think he gots much time
40oz Graphire

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2001, 10:56:50 AM »
He could produce a couple o' trks 4 Nate, i'm pretty sho Nate will make an appearence or 2 on Warren's new joint.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2001, 10:57:58 AM »
true ;D
40oz Graphire

Hittman

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2001, 11:33:35 AM »
Sorry Bout Going Of Topic But What I've Got To Say Has To Be Said.

yo admit it he is a "black" boy thats how he carrys himself, he talks like black, he walks acts dresses and hes rap voice sounds like black i mean when i first heard him i "thought" he was black but when i saw him i was like what the fuck? all i'm saying is he should stop being something hes NOT and don't be a sell out to his own race i even heard that he says "NIGGA" on a track with sticky fingaz now what kind of shit is that? thats wrong man he is a white boy who can't even rap with his own accent and nowadays all he talks about is raping his mom and animals and pick on the weak ONLY. when he first came out with the slim shady "LP" i was real impressed because he represented to the fullest w/o having to act black or didn't give a fuck what people think about him due to being white so i respected him as a person to be strong like that and not to mention his album was tight IMO for the most part lyrically and even beat wise but now its this bullshit hes doing and its whack man he needs to stop this crazy "i kill you" type shit cuz i'm sick of hearing dumb fake shit like that and go back to the silm shady "LP" level a perfect example, snoop dogg, we always complain about his delivery and whack ass lyrics and go back to the doggystyle flow and thats what i want eminem to do man cuz back then he was tight but now its like not all but most of his songs are bullshit. i also can't believe somebody said that marshall mathers lp is "classic" bitch even dr.dre 2001 ain't classic "yet" and how the fuck can you say when mmlp was one of the wackest overratted album in history of rap music is classic???? you know things like this is destroying hip-hop as general man you got white boys who are so damn ignorant, think eminem and nelly are the best when they ain't even heard for example, like talib kweli and hi-tek, scarface (don't sleep), crooked i who is realll tight on the mic but never gets the right props well except for scarface since he won that award but still my point is that people like eminem nowadays, need to get the fuck out of this industry and let the new breeds in since theres hungry ass mc's (blacks, mexicans, even asians) whos real tight on the mic better than most of so-called "rappers" out today i mean hip-hop is "ghetto" it was never made for the whites techically you know what i mean and i ain't racist or anything but lets be real hip-hop's birthplace is the ghetto basically and we shouldn't let one faggot (eminem) destroy hip-hop for what its worth he fucks it up big time nowadays to make way for other "white" rappers who think they can be like that and think hiphop forgranted and as a joke you know if this keeps going, i guarntee you hip-hop will be run by the whites in the years to come and now that will be fucked up wouldn't it??????

Your first three lines are just totally contradicting yourself. When you first heard him you thought he was black but then once you saw him you went off him, thats just showing that your racist. I dont give a fuck if he was fucking blue or red, hes a dope MC and hes got talent, white or not. Eminem acting like a black man?? I wear my baggy trousers, with my boxers hanging out my trousers, and a kinda E-40 look, only a few sizes down, does that make me a wannabe?? No, it means I like to dress like that, just like Eminem. Say Eminem didnt dress like that, he dressed in a shirt and tie, would he get the respect he has got now, would he have been able to make a name for himself in the underground when he was trying to get money together, the answer is no, they would have laughed him out off the show. As for Em only raping about raping his mother thats bullshit. Take Role Model for example, most people think that shi is just a bunch of messed up lyrics and like all his other songs, but it isnt, it has meaning, some sentences in that song are him trying to stop the racism in hip hop:

I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal
So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill
Some people only see that I'm white, ignorin skill
Cause I stand out like a green hat with a orange bill
But I don't get pissed, y'all don't even see through the mist
How the fuck can I be white, I don't even exist

First 2 sentences about how Lauryn Hill went around dissing white kids, saying she didnt want white people to buy her albums. The other sentences about how hip hop heads (not the teeny boppers) who know hes got skill ignore him becuase hes white. His saying the word "Nigger". I hear black people calling it themselves all the time, why cant eminem say that, it was his race that created that word (by the way i am not promting racism here). what gives blacks the rght to say it and not whites. Its only a word for fuck sake. Eminem on slimshady Lp? theres many similaritys to the sslp as there is to the mmlp. Theres also that sticky fingaz joint “What if I was white” that features eminem, I think sticky fingaz knows that eminem has got talent and atleast he can see through the colour of his skin. if youre wanting a so called eminem that isnt trying to act black then your going to have to go all the way back to the infinite days, which you obviously havent heard, but mite aswlll give you a taste of what em was rhyming back then:

You bitches get a hysterectomy disrespecting me
You wanna feel the full effect of me, hand a tech to me
Intellectually superior, I'll make the whack wearier
Inferior, deterior rate, like bacteria
Materially, killing serially, clearly you'll see
How much in fear when u hear me you'll be
Shiver and shake, quiver and quake
Bite a rhyme and rip it off then stiffer and ache, whither and break
You slithering snake, gibbering fake, fibbering flake

You try and tell me that isnt dope. Theres no way that you can say its wack. As for MMLP been one of the most over rated rap albums ever, Lmao, thats bull shit, ofcourse it wasnt as good as some of his early work but he is still tight on that one. As for its the white boy that are destroying hip hop, its both races IMO. Hip hop is been destroyed by suge who cant keep his mouth shut, hes black. Hip Hop is been destroyed by the murders of people like 2Pac, Biggie, Mausberg & Big L, do ya reckon the person who shot them were white, probably not, maybe be but all round probably not. Saying that most whites don’t listen to The likes of Talib Kweli & Hi Tek, Scarface, crooked I etc. No wayyyyyyy. Scarface is my fave southern rapper, talib is one of my fave producers, check out a thread I made called fabourite hip hop producers, I give mad props to talib kweli there. And as for crooked I, he is dope, I’m a fan of a lot of underground rap, x-raided, brotha lynch hung etc.you say you arent racist but then just above your line “im not racist or anything” you say some shit like whites are not meant for hip hop, what sort of bullshit is that, hip hop is a culture,  not just music, don’t you want whites to be part of that, if not then youre a dumbass. Hip hop would not be where it is today without whites, not because of the white rappers( the very few that they are) but because we are the ones buying the albums, gettign the rappers up in the charts. You say that hip hop is run in the ghetto or some shit like that, wtf?? White people come from the ghetto aswell, there isnt as many as them as there are blacks but there certainly is some white people living the rough life, its hardly like eminem had a happy child hood, been beaten at school, having no father, etc. White rappers that are coming in  shouldn’t be taken as a joke and is they have as much skill as eminem does then I say let them come into the hip hop world, your talking asif that blacks run hip hop, sure they might be the majority of the MCs but they arent the majority of the fans.

Im not been racist one bit in this post, well im not trying to be anyway, im just staing my opinon and thast what i am intitled to.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2001, 11:40:02 AM »
YO LOGIC!

DONT BECOME N-IMY!! (HE DID THOSE LONG CRAZY POSTS!!)

LOL

U HAVE A GUD POINT BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE COLOUR OF UR SKIN - SIMPLE

SOME PEOPLE CANT C THRU IT,

ITS PLAIN PREJUDICE

TO 'PRE-JUDGE' ANY ONE IS AN IGNORANT AND FOOLISH WAY OF LOOKING AT LIFE

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Hittman

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2001, 11:53:31 AM »
The only time i make long posts is on topics i feel strongly about, like this one. I hate people stereotyping.

min0rity

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2001, 12:56:01 PM »

Sorry Bout Going Of Topic But What I've Got To Say Has To Be Said.

Your first three lines are just totally contradicting yourself. When you first heard him you thought he was black but then once you saw him you went off him, thats just showing that your racist. I dont give a fuck if he was fucking blue or red, hes a dope MC and hes got talent, white or not. Eminem acting like a black man?? I wear my baggy trousers, with my boxers hanging out my trousers, and a kinda E-40 look, only a few sizes down, does that make me a wannabe?? No, it means I like to dress like that, just like Eminem. Say Eminem didnt dress like that, he dressed in a shirt and tie, would he get the respect he has got now, would he have been able to make a name for himself in the underground when he was trying to get money together, the answer is no, they would have laughed him out off the show. As for Em only raping about raping his mother thats bullshit. Take Role Model for example, most people think that shi is just a bunch of messed up lyrics and like all his other songs, but it isnt, it has meaning, some sentences in that song are him trying to stop the racism in hip hop:

I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal
So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill
Some people only see that I'm white, ignorin skill
Cause I stand out like a green hat with a orange bill
But I don't get pissed, y'all don't even see through the mist
How the fuck can I be white, I don't even exist

First 2 sentences about how Lauryn Hill went around dissing white kids, saying she didnt want white people to buy her albums. The other sentences about how hip hop heads (not the teeny boppers) who know hes got skill ignore him becuase hes white. His saying the word "Nigger". I hear black people calling it themselves all the time, why cant eminem say that, it was his race that created that word (by the way i am not promting racism here). what gives blacks the rght to say it and not whites. Its only a word for fuck sake. Eminem on slimshady Lp? theres many similaritys to the sslp as there is to the mmlp. Theres also that sticky fingaz joint “What if I was white” that features eminem, I think sticky fingaz knows that eminem has got talent and atleast he can see through the colour of his skin. if youre wanting a so called eminem that isnt trying to act black then your going to have to go all the way back to the infinite days, which you obviously havent heard, but mite aswlll give you a taste of what em was rhyming back then:

You bitches get a hysterectomy disrespecting me
You wanna feel the full effect of me, hand a tech to me
Intellectually superior, I'll make the whack wearier
Inferior, deterior rate, like bacteria
Materially, killing serially, clearly you'll see
How much in fear when u hear me you'll be
Shiver and shake, quiver and quake
Bite a rhyme and rip it off then stiffer and ache, whither and break
You slithering snake, gibbering fake, fibbering flake

You try and tell me that isnt dope. Theres no way that you can say its wack. As for MMLP been one of the most over rated rap albums ever, Lmao, thats bull shit, ofcourse it wasnt as good as some of his early work but he is still tight on that one. As for its the white boy that are destroying hip hop, its both races IMO. Hip hop is been destroyed by suge who cant keep his mouth shut, hes black. Hip Hop is been destroyed by the murders of people like 2Pac, Biggie, Mausberg & Big L, do ya reckon the person who shot them were white, probably not, maybe be but all round probably not. Saying that most whites don’t listen to The likes of Talib Kweli & Hi Tek, Scarface, crooked I etc. No wayyyyyyy. Scarface is my fave southern rapper, talib is one of my fave producers, check out a thread I made called fabourite hip hop producers, I give mad props to talib kweli there. And as for crooked I, he is dope, I’m a fan of a lot of underground rap, x-raided, brotha lynch hung etc.you say you arent racist but then just above your line “im not racist or anything” you say some shit like whites are not meant for hip hop, what sort of bullshit is that, hip hop is a culture,  not just music, don’t you want whites to be part of that, if not then youre a dumbass. Hip hop would not be where it is today without whites, not because of the white rappers( the very few that they are) but because we are the ones buying the albums, gettign the rappers up in the charts. You say that hip hop is run in the ghetto or some shit like that, wtf?? White people come from the ghetto aswell, there isnt as many as them as there are blacks but there certainly is some white people living the rough life, its hardly like eminem had a happy child hood, been beaten at school, having no father, etc. White rappers that are coming in  shouldn’t be taken as a joke and is they have as much skill as eminem does then I say let them come into the hip hop world, your talking asif that blacks run hip hop, sure they might be the majority of the MCs but they arent the majority of the fans.

Im not been racist one bit in this post, well im not trying to be anyway, im just staing my opinon and thast what i am intitled to.

yo how the fuck does eminem have the "right" to say "nigga"?!?!?! you say you act black too so let me ask you this, do you say "nigga" this "nigga" that????? how would you feel(knowing your white boy also since you protecting sucking eminems dick) if somebody comes up to you and say yo whats up honky, cracker,etc.etc.????? youre not gonna feel right and probably get mad so you think somebody thats not even their race actually has the right to call another race out?!?!?! dude you calling me a racist but look at you man first and foremost, i don't think nobody should be saying anything racist to anyone. but anyways, lets face it eminem is a white boy with whack rhymes man stop trying to defend your "god" so much lets face it he is whack now you know what i'm saying he also is gay as fuck IMO how he is trying to be someone that he was never meant to be, and you say eminem has grown up rough and hard right? yeah thats why he was wearing that pink shirt right?? eminem is A FAKE, you think you actually know that motherfucker i mean did he ever stuck up for you???? he doesn't even give a fuck about you so stop being a groupie and admit that eminem is a bitch, coward, wannabe motherfucker oh BTW mmlp was overrated and not to mention the album was mostly whack and thats a fucking fact motherfucker thats not hip-hop man thats what dumbasses like you who don't know shit about hip-hop a fucking tennybopper who sit around with eminem posters up against his wall, bopping your head, thinking you a "g" now cuz you listen to rap, motherfucker get a life fucking wannabe

p.s. i never said "role model" was whack so don't go off subject and stick to the point man you don't make no fucking sense when your trying to reply back to what i said

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2001, 01:14:52 PM »
min0rity there are 2 very simple words 2 describe you, TROGLODYTE and HATER. You are living in the dark ages padna.