Author Topic: Props to the legendary Romario... 1000 goals reached  (Read 427 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Props to the legendary Romario... 1000 goals reached
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 07:39:40 AM »
The guy is a legend even if he didnt score a 1000 goals.

Definetely, i dont think a single person could disagree with that. I just thought this whole "1000 goal" shit was ridicolous.

well I scored 50 goals and I retired when I was like 11!!! I love how kiddie goals count man. Friendly goals are the shit too. I love how it is so damn documented, all written on paper by romario himself!  :camp:

I actually agree with 7even. Fair enough, to score 1000 goals is a hell of a feat but im pretty sure if Pele or Gerd Muller or Henrik Larsson included EVERY goal he has EVER scored in his life, they would have reached a thousand 2.

Yeah, but they didn't, so fuck them. This is a thread to honour Romario, one of my favorite players
Props to him, a true Legend - #11

Fuck Pele, Gerd Muller and Henrik Larsson? Remember when i said u should stick 2 sports as at least i gave you little respect? well i take it back. You are a clown in every section.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Props to the legendary Romario... 1000 goals reached
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 08:49:11 AM »
well I scored 50 goals and I retired when I was like 11!!! I love how kiddie goals count man. Friendly goals are the shit too. I love how it is so damn documented, all written on paper by romario himself!  :camp:

I actually agree with 7even. Fair enough, to score 1000 goals is a hell of a feat but im pretty sure if Pele or Gerd Muller or Henrik Larsson included EVERY goal he has EVER scored in his life, they would have reached a thousand 2.

Yeah, but they didn't, so fuck them. This is a thread to honour Romario, one of my favorite players
Props to him, a true Legend - #11

Fuck Pele, Gerd Muller and Henrik Larsson? Remember when i said u should stick 2 sports as at least i gave you little respect? well i take it back. You are a clown in every section.

Nah, I ain't saying fuck them, like I don't respect them. U said they didn't count like Romario, so I said fuck them for not counting meaning "their loss". Don't be so sensitive.

kemizt