Author Topic: Coolio - live in Edinburgh  (Read 182 times)

c-dogg

• Lil Geezy
Coolio - live in Edinburgh
« on: May 20, 2007, 07:32:42 AM »

Lastnight me and my friends saw Coolio live at the Liquid Rooms in Edinburgh. The shit was crazy!!! He performed a lot of new Shit from Return of the Gangsta but also played some old school tunes like fantastic voyage. He was supported by gangsta lu and his sax player Jarez, who blew my fuckin mind, absolutely amazin.

Coolios one crazy muthafucka, he was jumpin around crackin jokes, he even got some bitches up on stage and started dry humping them!!! it was funny as hell. My homie steve got up on stage too and danced around a bit.

Also managed to give him a copy of my mates hip hop demo. Fantastic Night. Anyone else go?

Paul

Re: Coolio - live in Edinburgh
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »
i live in edinburgh , was gonna go but moneys an issue just now :-\, sound like a good show
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 12:40:42 PM »
He was at the lcoal club where i live last monday but i forgot all about it and missed it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Matty

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 12:50:04 PM »
i saw him in milton keynes last monday it was pretty funny. same kinda stuff you described, club was kinda empty tho...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 01:04:47 PM »
i saw him in milton keynes last monday it was pretty funny. same kinda stuff you described, club was kinda empty tho...

Thaths where i live, so you went Oceania . They have no idea about urban music.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Matty

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 02:09:09 PM »
i didn't think anywhere really did have much of an idea about urban music these days in terms of uk clubs. it was pretty dead on a monday night but my mate mentioned about it before who lives real near to MK (i live near bedford). we smoked out then went down and a couple of nice dancer ladies he knew were down too so we chilled and boogied for a while. there was a streetdance group performing there too but they weren't very good, if they'd fancied a dance off i was ready to give em all a lesson in proper dancing. dj's mixing was really awful but im used to that outside of good london venues...as long as the music is fairly urban im satisfied.