Author Topic: Halloween ROB ZOMBIE  (Read 714 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Halloween ROB ZOMBIE
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 08:29:42 PM »
The only good things I can really say about it are the mask was great and it was better than resurrection.

That's only one good thing.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 08:40:07 PM »
Overall I thought this movie was horribly done. The only good things I can really say about it are the mask was great and it was better than resurrection.

and doesnt Danielle Harris have a nude scene in it to.  I would imagine thats a good part about the movie also lol.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 09:12:16 PM »
The only good things I can really say about it are the mask was great and it was better than resurrection.

Read it again. I named 2 things.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »
Overall I thought this movie was horribly done. The only good things I can really say about it are the mask was great and it was better than resurrection.

and doesnt Danielle Harris have a nude scene in it to.  I would imagine thats a good part about the movie also lol.

Wasn't as amazing as expected lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 09:36:21 PM »

I sure as hell hope it's better than that piece of shit, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 10:30:17 PM »

If you have to compare it to Resurrection, how is that a "good" thing? LOL.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »

Um, all I said was that its better than resurrection. How is that not a good thing? The fact that this movie is so bad I have to look to resurrection to find a positive in rob zombies halloween just shows how bad it is. But at least it can be said that its better than that piece of shit resurrection.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 10:39:23 PM »

Um, all I said was that its better than resurrection. How is that not a good thing? The fact that this movie is so bad I have to look to resurrection to find a positive in rob zombies halloween just shows how bad it is. But at least it can be said that its better than that piece of shit resurrection.

Wow...You're taking it too literal. I was playing.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 10:45:57 PM »

Then either don't play or let it be known that you're joking. You tend to be an asshole around here for no apparent reason most of the time, so I just assume thats what you were doing there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »
LMAO. Lighten up. Read my first reply again. I made the second part bold for a reason, not to be an "asshole". Don't get so butt-hurt...PeACe

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 10:54:58 PM »
LMAO. Lighten up. Read my first reply again. I made the second part bold for a reason, not to be an "asshole". Don't get so butt-hurt...PeACe

No ones getting butt-hurt. I just get annoyed with the comments you usually make to start an argument.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 11:22:55 PM »
 I wasn't trying to start an argument, you're just being gay...LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 06:22:22 AM »

Then either don't play or let it be known that you're joking. You tend to be an asshole around here for no apparent reason most of the time, so I just assume thats what you were doing there.

He's been like that since he was 8 and first started posting on here.  Now that he's made it to 15 he's probably pretty much cemented his assholeishness, I think it has something to do with him being so fucking ugly, he used to post some pictures on here of himself and everybody laughed and laughhhhed, he kind of changed after that like he was permanently hurt or something. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 10:44:03 AM »
^^I didn't do anything in this thread to warrant me being an "asshole"...Trauma, you're still mad at the fact that WCC made you convert from being a motherfucking Mormon, and I was the lead cause. I don't blame you for being so angry though. Also, I'm a very handsome dude and I get pussy constantly, so I think it's pretty gay of you to put down my looks, you little hick, especially considering the only pics ever leaked on here of me was from 5 years+ and you wouldn't even be able to tell it was me if you saw me...that and also I'm nowhere near the age of 15...Everything you just said was wrong, just like your life...PeACe

stillfly

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
i liked it-very gorey