Author Topic: If hip-hop artists could settle their beefs through UFC...  (Read 219 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who would you like to see go toe-to-toe?

Even though they don't have beef, I'd still like to see Suge Knight vs. Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles.

Styles P vs. 50 Cent
Beanie Sigel vs. Styles P
Game vs. 50 Cent

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: If hip-hop artists could settle their beefs through UFC...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 12:55:56 AM »
50 vs game =obvious

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Paul

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »
curtiiisssssss v Killa Cam 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 03:27:14 PM »
50 cent would take out all of those people..... no offense to game or styles p but 50 cent used to box before and seems like he keeps in good shape.... (hangs around floyd...probably practices with him as well)

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 04:36:29 PM »
^ agreed, 50 would dismantle most artists
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 04:46:32 PM »
50 cent would take out all of those people..... no offense to game or styles p but 50 cent used to box before and seems like he keeps in good shape.... (hangs around floyd...probably practices with him as well)

Boxing is only one asset to have in UFC.  Floyd Mayweather made some slick comments before his Oscar match saying something like the UFC was fake and that he could whoop ass there or whatever, and the CEO of UFC phoned Mayweather after he caught wind of the remarks and invited him to take a challenge with a real UFC fighter, to which Mayweather backed down by saying that he was only talking shit just to be talking shit.  I can promise you that Mayweather would get his ass beat badly by some of them UFC guys.  One dimensional fighters get fucked up on the UFC circuit.  You gotta have martial arts mixed with  grappling/wrestling skills to have a chance in a UFC match.  Once they throw your ass on the ground, you best know how to maneuver the situation wisely before they snap you up in a submission hold.  It's happened to the biggest, baddest dudes in no time.  Ken Shamrock comes to mind and he ain't no joke.  He's a fucking legend.  His ass got took in 57 seconds by Royce Gracie by submission back in the day.  It was insane.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »

Cam's skinny ass would get pounded...then his IBS would act up and he'd start shitting himself.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 04:50:51 PM »
Bumpy Knuckles >> 50 Cent in a toe-to-toe fight.  Bumpy's no joke.  There are some great street fight stories floating all over NYC about him from back in the day.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »

Cam's skinny ass would get pounded...then his IBS would act up and he'd start shitting himself.

LMFAO!!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 06:21:45 PM »

Boxing is only one asset to have in UFC.  Floyd Mayweather made some slick comments before his Oscar match saying something like the UFC was fake and that he could whoop ass there or whatever, and the CEO of UFC phoned Mayweather after he caught wind of the remarks and invited him to take a challenge with a real UFC fighter, to which Mayweather backed down by saying that he was only talking shit just to be talking shit.  I can promise you that Mayweather would get his ass beat badly by some of them UFC guys.  One dimensional fighters get fucked up on the UFC circuit.  You gotta have martial arts mixed with  grappling/wrestling skills to have a chance in a UFC match.  Once they throw your ass on the ground, you best know how to maneuver the situation wisely before they snap you up in a submission hold.  It's happened to the biggest, baddest dudes in no time.  Ken Shamrock comes to mind and he ain't no joke.  He's a fucking legend.  His ass got took in 57 seconds by Royce Gracie by submission back in the day.  It was insane.

I know all of that buddy..... i watch UFC/Boxing...... we, however, are comparing rap artists fighting.... I doubt GAME or Styles P know any jiu jitsu or muai thai..... so from my knowledge/shape/etc of all these rappers I would pick 50

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »
50 vs game =obvious
Not really, cause knowing game, he'd probably bring a knife and stab the shit outta 50.... lol

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 12:39:19 AM »
UFC'S FUCKIN BORING ALL THEY EVER SEEM TO DO IS WRESTLE AND GRAB EACH OTHERS NUTS ON THE FLOOR FOR 45 MINUTES TIL THEY BOTH GET TIRED AND SOMEONE FINALLY STARTS GIVING IN

I LIKE SQUABBING FROM THE HEAD AND SHOULDERS WAY BETTER (BOXING)

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 01:15:23 AM »
Bumpy Knuckles >> 50 Cent in a toe-to-toe fight.  Bumpy's no joke.  There are some great street fight stories floating all over NYC about him from back in the day.
Yeah that would be a helluva fight, I'd pick Bumpy fa sho tho