Author Topic: Whatever happened to the Rockness Monster?  (Read 78 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whatever happened to the Rockness Monster?
« on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:50 PM »
I'm listening to an old Heltah Skeltah track from '95. Damn this dude was fuckin' sick. What happened to him?

I know Sean Price is still rapping but he's not even close to Rock. BCC was fuckin sick back then. Also what happened to the Originoo Gunn Klappaz?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

rik

Re: Whatever happened to the Rockness Monster?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »
He still around. Did you hear the album Boot Camp Clik came out with last year? It's pretty sick, Rock spits fiyah through out. He's always been my favorite BCC member followed by Starang Wondah. I had read that O.G.C. retired, but I also read that they're working on a new album.

I want Rock to drop a solo album though, and I wouldn't mind another Heltah Skeltah album.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »
Listen to Jesus Price Supastar, Rock has a few tracks on there with Sean P, the song "Church" is fuckin' bananas with Heltah Skeltah spittin' some sick flows.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:47 PM »
Yeah, Rock is still getting on every BCC project. As for OGC, Starang is still will Boot Camp, Top Dog & Louisville Slugger arent rappin anymore. Shame that these guys are still putting out great music and not getting the exposure they deserve.

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
Listen to Jesus Price Supastar, Rock has a few tracks on there with Sean P, the song "Church" is fuckin' bananas with Heltah Skeltah spittin' some sick flows.

yeah that albums fiya i put it on in my ride on the way to work today

rik

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 01:45:39 PM »

Yeah, that song "Church" is  :o.