Author Topic: PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS ARE GUNNA BE VICIOUS!  (Read 711 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS ARE GUNNA BE VICIOUS!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »
i hate when draft picks get so much credit/hype without a single minute of NBA play,,,btw Portland wont be shit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2007, 10:35:10 PM »
darius miles isn't going to do anything major, he was cool in LA, but that's all you've really heard of him since. he's BEEN developing very very very slowly, zach randolph IS dope, but he's not nothing the champion around as class of the league. brandon roy is tight.  but the rest of their line up is  very sub par. greg oden will be a valuable addition, but like i said, will it be realistic to keep all of the above? i see it being like the clippers from a few years ago (odom/brand/miles). nice on paper but i still have MAJOR reservations til they actually play out.

Lamarcus Aldridge is sub-par? LMAO. The same Lamarcus Aldridge who could pick up 17 boards, 27 points, and 4 blocks in 30 mins as a rookie?

Travis Outlaw at 22 years old is sub-par?
Martell Webster at 20 years old is sub-par?

Denying they have a great young nucleus is absurd. The Clippers never had a franchise point guard, like Brandon Roy, topped off with some great interior presence, and some nice swing-men. And Brandon's Roy back-up, Jarret Jack, is also not too shabby at 23 years old. Lets also not count out Darius Miles. His last season was his best, and he was out for all of last year...If he can stay healthy, Miles is an all-star caliber forward...PeACe

all that and they were stil only able to scroung out 32 wins....tsk tsk tsk. like i said is Oden THAT good to turn that record around ?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 11:09:57 PM »
darius miles isn't going to do anything major, he was cool in LA, but that's all you've really heard of him since. he's BEEN developing very very very slowly, zach randolph IS dope, but he's not nothing the champion around as class of the league. brandon roy is tight.  but the rest of their line up is  very sub par. greg oden will be a valuable addition, but like i said, will it be realistic to keep all of the above? i see it being like the clippers from a few years ago (odom/brand/miles). nice on paper but i still have MAJOR reservations til they actually play out.

Lamarcus Aldridge is sub-par? LMAO. The same Lamarcus Aldridge who could pick up 17 boards, 27 points, and 4 blocks in 30 mins as a rookie?

Travis Outlaw at 22 years old is sub-par?
Martell Webster at 20 years old is sub-par?

Denying they have a great young nucleus is absurd. The Clippers never had a franchise point guard, like Brandon Roy, topped off with some great interior presence, and some nice swing-men. And Brandon's Roy back-up, Jarret Jack, is also not too shabby at 23 years old. Lets also not count out Darius Miles. His last season was his best, and he was out for all of last year...If he can stay healthy, Miles is an all-star caliber forward...PeACe

all that and they were stil only able to scroung out 32 wins....tsk tsk tsk. like i said is Oden THAT good to turn that record around ?

They're ROOKIES, bro...