Author Topic: Serius Jones  (Read 360 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Serius Jones
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 03:37:36 PM »
Serius Jones murked the shit out Murda Mook, but I'm wit P.L.O. Style, Jones be talkin' throughout his whole battles.

He goes slow too, to make sure EVERYBODY hears what he be sayin'.

And no doubt about it, Serius KILLED Jin.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »
Jones ended Jin's career but Mook put his on hold, point blank
I only fuck with 10's

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »
i still don't know what people see in mook i just think he's straight trash imho. and i think serius exposed him, jae millz beat mook too

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:14 PM »
Jin isn't that bad

callin jin garbage might be too harsh, but his rhymes are so predictable and repetitive. far from a good freestyler or rapper. it's easy to guess a jin rhyme...

"AY YO, u might think i'm a (insert anything here), BUT I'M NOT"

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 09:45:18 PM »
He's cool and all, I don't think anyone would want to battle him, but as far as him making a transition to putting out a dope album remains to be seen.

i liked his street album king me, the track hip hop is fire he comes out callin out the entire hip hop industry sayin we goin in the wrong direction

thisoneguy360

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 10:39:26 PM »
That win vs Jin was overrated, he had some good lines but it was stupid how he was saying all that racist stuff, Jin obviously couldn't saying anything about blacks

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 11:04:55 PM »
i still don't know what people see in mook i just think he's straight trash imho. and i think serius exposed him, jae millz beat mook too
à

i've been to both private and public school and shit was as bad so i dont think he was exposed, and all that gun talking shit he didn't use it against serius. Overall he had a better flow, his puns and wordplay are more on piont 2

rik

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 09:10:34 AM »
He's cool and all, I don't think anyone would want to battle him, but as far as him making a transition to putting out a dope album remains to be seen.

i liked his street album king me, the track hip hop is fire he comes out callin out the entire hip hop industry sayin we goin in the wrong direction

Yeah, "King Me" is sick.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »

Without a doubt.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 07:49:12 AM »

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »
That win vs Jin was overrated, he had some good lines but it was stupid how he was saying all that racist stuff, Jin obviously couldn't saying anything about blacks

exactly, it was hardky fair but in the same way jin knows they will go at his ethnicity and has used that to his advantage in the past.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 05:22:13 AM »

Anywho, this cat is sick. I've been listening to "King Me (The Official Street Album) shit is pretty sick.

kemizt