Poll

Which rapper's fans you find most annoying?

G-Unit fans
42 (25.5%)
T.I. fans
3 (1.8%)
Lil' Wayne fans
15 (9.1%)
Game fans
14 (8.5%)
Busta Rhymes fans
1 (0.6%)
Eminem fans
10 (6.1%)
Dipset Fans
45 (27.3%)
Jay-Z fans
9 (5.5%)
Nas fans
4 (2.4%)
Dr. Dre fans
5 (3%)
Snoop/DPG fans
7 (4.2%)
Young Jeezy fans
4 (2.4%)
other
6 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Rappers fans who you dislike, can't stand or find really annoying  (Read 6177 times)

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
Re: Rappers fans who you dislike, can't stand or find really annoying
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »
I hate those die-hard G-Unit anti G-Unot fans and I can't stand those die-hard The Game anti G-Unit fans either. Both pisses me off, dumb shit.
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »
hey man, you're the homey...but life in the bay is the shit. i've been a few times and it gets crackin as fuck.

anyway, rik. sick signature man, Doors is the original drug music of CA.

-T

Listen Tanj, I'm not trying to be Charles Barkley or anything like that, but as far as the "hyphy" music scene, and lifestyle iss weak to me that's all.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »
hey man, you're the homey...but life in the bay is the shit. i've been a few times and it gets crackin as fuck.

-T

Listen Tanj, I'm not trying to be Charles Barkley or anything like that, but as far as the "hyphy" music scene, and lifestyle iss weak to me that's all.

As far as I remember you were on the Team's nuts back then when they released their album. Don't even start arguing about how they're not hyphy.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2007, 11:55:42 AM »

-T

As far as I remember you were on the Team's nuts back then when they released their album. Don't even start arguing about how they're not hyphy.

There not, and I'm still lookin foward to Clyde Carson album, but the tracks on World Premier that I like best are the slow paced ones "I'm A Player", "Summertime in the Town", "I'm On One", those werent hyphy. Dudes got a cool, calm swag, they don't do all that shouting and dancing around like fools like Federation, Fab ( dude is nice, but he presents himself all wrong ), Keak 03-now, Hoodstarz, etc, etc.

everlast1986

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2007, 01:03:23 PM »
anyone thats a fan of Pretty Ricky

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2007, 01:09:52 PM »
the lakers fans are really annoying too

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2007, 01:17:04 PM »

-T

There not, and I'm still lookin foward to Clyde Carson album, but the tracks on World Premier that I like best are the slow paced ones "I'm A Player", "Summertime in the Town", "I'm On One", those werent hyphy. Dudes got a cool, calm swag, they don't do all that shouting and dancing around like fools like Federation, Fab ( dude is nice, but he presents himself all wrong ), Keak 03-now, Hoodstarz, etc, etc.

neither does Mac Dre, but he's still a big part of the movement's foundation.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

rik

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2007, 02:47:11 PM »

-T

Props...The Doors are sick!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2007, 02:50:16 PM »

-T

yeah dude, I saw them at the LA county fair on 911 in 2004. Shit was extra cool.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2007, 02:53:29 PM »

-T

yeah dude, I saw them at the LA county fair on 911 in 2004. Shit was extra cool.

-T

The Doors ain't The Doors without Morrison.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »

-T

-T

Ray Manzarek's pretty integral, he and Robby Krieger are still damn good musicians. ian astbury did a really good job, as did the fill in drummer.

I got like everything they've ever done, purchased (most of it's in 2 box sets) and I was happy with it.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2007, 02:55:07 PM »

-T

-T

Well as one of the people who knew Mac Dre before his death, I've never been a fan of his, still not a fan. He's got a few good tracks don't get me wrong, but duke was corny ass hell, and these "fans" of his who started listening after his death annoy the shit out of me. That's what the thread was supposed to be about in the 1st place right?

rik

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »

-T

-T

Ray Manzarek's pretty integral, he and Robby Krieger are still damn good musicians. ian astbury did a really good job, as did the fill in drummer.

I got like everything they've ever done, purchased (most of it's in 2 box sets) and I was happy with it.

-T

I haven't heard their new shit, and they still might be good. But the fact remains that they're not The Doors without Jim, and John. They're "Riders On The Storm" or whatnot. And Ian isn't with them anymore right?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2007, 11:15:07 PM »

-T

-T

Well as one of the people who knew Mac Dre before his death, I've never been a fan of his, still not a fan. He's got a few good tracks don't get me wrong, but duke was corny ass hell, and these "fans" of his who started listening after his death annoy the shit out of me. That's what the thread was supposed to be about in the 1st place right?

Mac Dre is corny? We are on two different wavelengths good homey.

-T

-T

-T

I haven't heard their new shit, and they still might be good. But the fact remains that they're not The Doors without Jim, and John. They're "Riders On The Storm" or whatnot. And Ian isn't with them anymore right?
I didn't hear any new music from them, nor am I interested in it. They played classic doors shit live, it was a good time. that's all I'm sayin'.

btw, do you own the 'an american prayer' album?
-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2007, 11:26:34 PM »

Mac Dre is corny? We are on two different wavelengths good homey.

-T

[/quote]

I respect the time he did, but his music was, as he would tell you himself "stupid"