Author Topic: OMG, Kobe says he wants Jerry West back or to be traded  (Read 1085 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: OMG, Kobe says he wants Jerry West back or to be traded
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 10:34:41 PM »
LOL, wheres Nik!!?!?!?

Oh you didn't hear? He finally found the shut down option on his computer. Maybe he'll realize that if he turns that lil knob on his door it'll take him to a world outside of the internet.

Says the "Laker fan" who reports bogus BSPN crap about Kobe and the Lakers as fact. "OMG! ESPN SAID KOBE WANTS TO BE TRADED!"...You haven't learned shit yet, have you?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »
kobe is dumb, he shouldnt have started beef with shaq

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 12:40:10 AM »
LOL, wheres Nik!!?!?!?

Oh you didn't hear? He finally found the shut down option on his computer. Maybe he'll realize that if he turns that lil knob on his door it'll take him to a world outside of the internet.

Says the "Laker fan" who reports bogus BSPN crap about Kobe and the Lakers as fact. "OMG! ESPN SAID KOBE WANTS TO BE TRADED!"...You haven't learned shit yet, have you?

Just do us all a favor and kill yourself. This forum was so peaceful without out. It was nice to go a day without hearing you wine and complain about Steve Nash and Dwyane Wade.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 05:31:18 AM »
BTW I think now it's clear that he wants some players with trade value to be traded.... he wouldn't push it like this if all he wants is an MLE nigga and some vet min niggas... ya dig? So basically he wants a GM with balls. And maybe he also wants to be the inofficial co-GM. Shit's going to be wild this summer. If nothing big goes down, Lakers should really consider trading his ass, as hard it may sound... because if he opts out and leaves them with nuttin, they gon suck ass for a long ass time.

or maybe he just wants someone who will pay the luxury tax and find ways of getting better players in ala Jerry West.. if he wanted Odom or Bynum traded, he wouldn't give them all that credit, especially Odom...ever thought of that?

Well the Grizzlies hit rock bottom with him.. and didn't even get Oden/Durant...  :-X
Of course he gives Odom credit, he's had a terrible year. First his baby died, and he still played through the pain, then his injury, and he still played through that pain as well, now he has to take surgery... you can't ask for a man like that to "step it up" or to be traded.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »
LOL, wheres Nik!!?!?!?

Just do us all a favor and kill yourself. This forum was so peaceful without out. It was nice to go a day without hearing you wine and complain about Steve Nash and Dwyane Wade.

You're the dickhead randomly talkin shit about people in threads. LOL@peaceful ...grow up. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 10:24:09 AM »
BTW I think now it's clear that he wants some players with trade value to be traded.... he wouldn't push it like this if all he wants is an MLE nigga and some vet min niggas... ya dig? So basically he wants a GM with balls. And maybe he also wants to be the inofficial co-GM. Shit's going to be wild this summer. If nothing big goes down, Lakers should really consider trading his ass, as hard it may sound... because if he opts out and leaves them with nuttin, they gon suck ass for a long ass time.

or maybe he just wants someone who will pay the luxury tax and find ways of getting better players in ala Jerry West.. if he wanted Odom or Bynum traded, he wouldn't give them all that credit, especially Odom...ever thought of that?

Well the Grizzlies hit rock bottom with him.. and didn't even get Oden/Durant...  :-X
Of course he gives Odom credit, he's had a terrible year. First his baby died, and he still played through the pain, then his injury, and he still played through that pain as well, now he has to take surgery... you can't ask for a man like that to "step it up" or to be traded.

Kobe is high on Odom and said he would love to continue playing with him...Odom is a warrior. No way you give up on a player like that. Grizzlies never paid the luxury tax...PeACe