Author Topic: DOMINO-THE GHETTO JAM  (Read 221 times)

djlocskeet

DOMINO-THE GHETTO JAM
« on: May 27, 2007, 12:24:56 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xvuue9NVKrU

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE SNOOP SOUND A LIKE
AND GENIUNE DRAFT FROM BANGIN ON WAX

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: DOMINO-THE GHETTO JAM
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »
This song was major back in 93, along with Sweet Potato Pie. I remember he had a song in 96-97 called Domino Funk or somethin like that. I donno what happened to him...possibly because he never fuck'd wit anybody else at that level that I remember. And I think Snoop dissed him on some song...so it was probably not enough space in LB for them to both be poppin and beefin like that. I have no idea though. I still bump this song at BBQs and all that

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 03:27:24 PM »
Domino is on that new Techniec song featuring Crooked I "Ego Trippen".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 06:17:24 PM »
This song was major back in 93, along with Sweet Potato Pie. I remember he had a song in 96-97 called Domino Funk or somethin like that. I donno what happened to him...possibly because he never fuck'd wit anybody else at that level that I remember. And I think Snoop dissed him on some song...so it was probably not enough space in LB for them to both be poppin and beefin like that. I have no idea though. I still bump this song at BBQs and all that

Whats a trip about this is that Domino and Snoop both had number one hits around the same time, both went to Poly High and are both from  Rollin 20s, and yet u never heard them even acknowledge each other. I always wondered was there any kind of beef between the two.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 07:07:03 PM »

Whats a trip about this is that Domino and Snoop both had number one hits around the same time, both went to Poly High and are both from  Rollin 20s, and yet u never heard them even acknowledge each other. I always wondered was there any kind of beef between the two.
it all stemmed frm before snoop was wif DR i think...they tried 2 sign him and he went wif dre or summit??? or am i gettin confused with atl?

BG Dresta

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 07:27:47 PM »
I was reading somethin about Foesum, it said that Domino was in Foesum, and he ditched them to pursue other things and its been beef between Foesum/Twinz/Snoop and Domino ever since...

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 09:05:13 PM »
Snoop dissed Domino on Saturday Night Live when Snoop performed Gin and Juice.  Nate was singing the intro "everywhere i look and everywhere i go/ every young brothas trying to steal my flow..." then snoop says "like Domino..."

link:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/204684368f74df/

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 06:08:34 AM »
Didn't Domino roll with Hieroglyphics at some point?Or is there some other Domino?I'm asking because there was a Domino listed in the credits for 3rd Eye Vision
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 06:26:41 AM »
Didn't Domino roll with Hieroglyphics at some point?Or is there some other Domino?I'm asking because there was a Domino listed in the credits for 3rd Eye Vision
its funny you mention that. i thought the same exact thing. i guess domino for hiero did some production and was sort of in charge of shit but i would just see his name in booklets and shit, behind the scenes guy. then i heard this other domino dude droppin hot shit with battlecat and put two and two together or i think it was the other way around. somebody was like wtf to me one time and im like wow that's crazy... i remember though i had his first cd and i was listening to getto jam and i'm like why is he on def jam.

getto jam is amazing.