Author Topic: damn..didn't put my...  (Read 474 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: damn..didn't put my...
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »
Use Birth Control pill... :'(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 02:51:30 AM »
Ice Cube - You Cant Fade Me

Ice Cube :

That night she went into labor
And the shit is getting kinda major
The baby came out damn it was a lifesaver
Looking like my next-door neighbor
She said it was mine that was her best guess
But let's check the results of the blood test
I started smiling yeah cause it read negative
Damn why did I let her live?
After that I should've got the gat
And bust and rushed and illed and peeled the cap
But no I just told the hoe who laid me
Excuse me bitch it's a switch
You can't fade me

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 02:59:05 AM »
^^ this ones tight
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 03:30:05 AM »
shit happens to everybody.  learned your lesson.

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 10:11:07 AM »
im 24,,weill hmm..shes not my girl, been fucking with her for about 3 weeks...well I talked to her yesterday and we talk for a while and I told her that whatever happens she could call me anytime so..I mean I put my dick in it so I gots to be there for her during the time.

thanxx for the reply

says who? captain save a ho?

bez

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 01:01:13 PM »
im 24,,weill hmm..shes not my girl, been fucking with her for about 3 weeks...well I talked to her yesterday and we talk for a while and I told her that whatever happens she could call me anytime so..I mean I put my dick in it so I gots to be there for her during the time.

thanxx for the reply

says who? captain save a ho?

lol
lol

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »
they fuckin always want the attention n see your reactions n shit when they say they THINK they pregnant..

WTF!?why do that to another person, i mean have u worried for a fuckin week n all,they should just get the test without us knowin about it n THEN if they pregnant they should say it,,

oh well everybodys been there n done that, n by the way u pulled it out playa!fuckin bullshit from her side if u ask me, but i dont know yall, sorry if im wrong pz

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 01:57:34 PM »
they fuckin always want the attention n see your reactions n shit when they say they THINK they pregnant..

WTF!?why do that to another person, i mean have u worried for a fuckin week n all,they should just get the test without us knowin about it n THEN if they pregnant they should say it,,

oh well everybodys been there n done that, n by the way u pulled it out playa!fuckin bullshit from her side if u ask me, but i dont know yall, sorry if im wrong pz

well what does wrong mean anyhow?... its just that what you suggest meaning that she shouldnt have told him so he would have less trouble is very selfcentred and arrogant. if you try to be a bit more compassionate and morally correct you would understand that the girl who is afraid of being pregnant has to go through so much more than the guy... he would have maybe to pay a certain sum for this kid in the future, she on the other hand would have to bear it for 9 months then to give the kid birth tho she didnt even want to have it in first place, and eventually would have to raise that child for 18 years ....
well you still can decide what is wrong and what is right-
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 11:28:32 PM »
i do belive im morally correct and compasionate..n stop twistin my words..

all i said was:

SHE SHOULD HAVE FOUND OUT FIRST!THEN TELL HIM!

u got fuckin 3-4 months to make an abortion, so its not a rush after one fuckin week..calm down

what do i mean with wrong?most women are truly worried bout being pregnant and thats a good thing, they should. But some women actually say shit like that to get some attention for different reasons, one reason could be that the guy dont give a fuck about here after the fucked
to me it sounded a bit like she was in that category since he pulled his dick out!i dont care about the 5-6% risk to get pregnant when u pull it out, cause it never happend to me or ANYONE i know or heard of..

but if she was truly worried i said im sorry

i've experienced both situations multiple times, i learned this shit the hard way, i've been in hospitals through the whole thing with the woman, i seen the look on their faces, i know its a fucked up thing makin an abortion..so stop that shit about being more morally correct and compassionate

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 01:33:01 AM »

i learned this shit the hard way, i've been in hospitals through the whole thing with the woman

Yeah, very compassionate of you. I mean, a guy just had a nice fuck without a rubber...It is therefore inconceivable that his fragile psyche be troubled because of the mere thought of a possible pregnancy.Instead the girl, who most likely was the one to insist on fucking without a condom ::), should carry the burden and under no circumstance should she bother him with her petty fears untill she is certain the worst case scenario had occured. In the worst case he will nobly accompany her to the abortion.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

D-Lyte

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Stupid
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 02:40:56 AM »
hahaha..well I wont be a daddy ...its was negative. but I learned a lesson..propps ya'll for the replies

Aiight man good to hear that. She ain't pregnant but what about HIV n' shit like that?
【●•▶ᎽᎯᎽ ᎯᏒᏋᎯ◀•●】

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 08:54:48 AM »

i learned this shit the hard way, i've been in hospitals through the whole thing with the woman

Yeah, very compassionate of you. I mean, a guy just had a nice fuck without a rubber...It is therefore inconceivable that his fragile psyche be troubled because of the mere thought of a possible pregnancy.Instead the girl, who most likely was the one to insist on fucking without a condom ::), should carry the burden and under no circumstance should she bother him with her petty fears untill she is certain the worst case scenario had occured. In the worst case he will nobly accompany her to the abortion.
dude wtf is your problem,,your girl and i disagree and here comes the boyfriend defendin her takin the sam shit?get outta here ure makin a fool out of yourself
-------------------------------------------------
i'll keep this very simple for mr n mrs geezy, 2 alternatives in different colors,follow me:

either she was truly worried, i said thats what happens in most cases, n of course she could talk to him then

OR, shes lookin for attention, in that case i think its fucked up, go get the test done

i belived that it could be nr.2 since he pulled it out n she should understand that the chanses to be pregnant are minimal
--------------------------------------------------

now if u disagree about that women sometimes lie about thinkin they pregnant, im not gonna say anything ignorant, i'll humbly say ure very wrong and there are million of guys who could tell u

and about going with them to the hospital and stay with them through the whole procedure, what else can u do for them, but beeing there for them when they need u. and the experience is a good one, it makes u think.

i said i could be wrong and in that case i was sorry, we simply disagree, me and u 2

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 09:04:39 AM »
Quote from: Soulful link=topic=145020.msg1510427#msg1510427
dude wtf is your problem,,your girl and i disagree and here comes the boyfriend defendin her

Yeah, I mean, at first I thought the best way for me to be supportive would be to get her pregnant and then accompany her to the abortion. Then I changed my mind and decided to do this instead.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 09:13:45 AM »
Quote from: Soulful link=topic=145020.msg1510427#msg1510427
dude wtf is your problem,,your girl and i disagree and here comes the boyfriend defendin her

Yeah, I mean, at first I thought the best way for me to be supportive would be to get her pregnant and then accompany her to the abortion. Then I changed my mind and decided to do this instead.

why even say something like that, dude really what is your problem?

Chief

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 09:36:28 AM »
most girls usually test the water and bring up pregnancy.