Author Topic: T.I's 'Big Thing's Poppin (Do It)' enters Billboard Hot 100 at no. 30!  (Read 123 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe this track hasn't 'flopped' after all, im glad its startin to do well cos its fire!!

Link/Source:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?f=The+Billboard+Hot+100&pageNumber=Top+11-50&g=Singles

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Weird how some tracks take AGES to debut on the charts. I remember Em's "You Don't Know" had been out as a single for some time before it eventually debuted on the Hot 100 at 12. Same with Game's "Let's Ride," which took a while before it debuted at 46. Those are just two examples of a situation like T.I.'s that I can think of. I bet there's probably lots more.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lets just hope its stays on there, STTB was 50s highest debut after the song being out for only like 3 weeks at nb. 32 but then dissapeard of the charts. I think it has something to do with Itunes preorders, because both cds got that automatic d/l for the single when you preorder a cd and T.I.s cd just premierd on Itunes on May 23rd. So we gotta wait for next week for realistic stats.

Lunatic

Dope, finally man. Hope it hits top 10 at least 8)

Timbo, be sure to let me know what it does next week
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com