Author Topic: Chamillionare also pushed back to September 18th  (Read 190 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chamillionare also pushed back to September 18th
« on: May 29, 2007, 03:56:48 PM »
Some people at Universal and my management finally heard a lot of my album songs for the first time last week….im pretty sure they were all scared that it was gonna be up to par but they were REALLY excited after hearing it…..im gonna fly to NY this wed. and get a set album date and discuss singles etc… the date that everyone seems to have agreed on is SEPT 18th … but ill let you know this week when im more sure….that date is more than enough time for a good set up…….especially considering the fact that the album will release WORLDWIDE on that date …I have to tour the US and overseas…BEFORE the album drops…. ( I know yall didnt honestly think I was gonna drop an album outta nowhere)

-Chamillionaire

source: Chamillionares official webiste

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Chamillionare also pushed back to September 18th
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 06:56:08 PM »
( I know yall didnt honestly think I was gonna drop an album outta nowhere)

-Chamillionaire

source: Chamillionares official webiste

No I didn't, so not surprised..

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 07:16:56 PM »
i'm so sick of artists setting a date then pushing it back 2, 3 or even 4 or 5 times. that shit is so annoying. don't set a date u know u not gonna make. watch for cham summer 08

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 07:27:57 AM »
thats a bitch move, santa.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 07:33:18 AM »
 :-X

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »
this album wont sell aswell as the lasr but im expecting a good album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »
Yeah, i assumed it wasn't gonna drop in June since there was no news, but I love this "worldwide distribution" excuse that keeps getting thrown around.  I know indie releases like Damizza and Butch Cassidy's album was available to buy overseas, maybe not everywhere, but if they can arrange it being an indie label, I'm sure a powerhouse like Universal can arrange for it, and it should be standard to have it come out worldwide on the same sate.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 10:46:18 AM »
Yeah, i assumed it wasn't gonna drop in June since there was no news, but I love this "worldwide distribution" excuse that keeps getting thrown around.  I know indie releases like Damizza and Butch Cassidy's album was available to buy overseas, maybe not everywhere, but if they can arrange it being an indie label, I'm sure a powerhouse like Universal can arrange for it, and it should be standard to have it come out worldwide on the same sate.

i assume thats to stop overseas fans just downloading it when it comes out in the states, not that it makes much of a difference.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »
music labels keep losing