Author Topic: XXL 2pac article is a must read.  (Read 254 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Re: XXL 2pac article is a must read.
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2001, 11:35:48 AM »
yeah i just read the article..its a good article..for the most part.....................

what fuckin Pissed me offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

they had the nerve............to say.............................the HOT BOYS of Cash Money were Better Lyrical rappers than PAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Fuck is that shit???????????????????

alll they talk about is how much money they got..and that article said  and i quote

For the craft of the matter, the Hot Boys are better line for line MC's.  Fabolous, who's yet to drop an album, has more inventive bon mots in his resume than PAC

Fuck HOT Boyz Fuck Fabolous who doesnt even have a CD out yet...and they have the nerve to say some shit like that......yo..........im not saying Tupac was the best lyricist...but damn..he is better than the Hot boys....and fabolous........I hope some of u 2pac fans..write letters or emails to the person who wrote that article..thats is thee most sorry asss shit i have ever read.........

its on page106 in that article

email the sons of bitches....

XXL@harris-pub.com

they might as well say lil bow wow..and lil romeo are on par with method man..........
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2001, 11:56:38 AM »
please someone post up the full article!!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2001, 12:35:30 PM »

yeah i just read the article..its a good article..for the most part.....................

what fuckin Pissed me offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

they had the nerve............to say.............................the HOT BOYS of Cash Money were Better Lyrical rappers than PAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Fuck is that shit???????????????????

alll they talk about is how much money they got..and that article said  and i quote

For the craft of the matter, the Hot Boys are better line for line MC's.  Fabolous, who's yet to drop an album, has more inventive bon mots in his resume than PAC

Fuck HOT Boyz Fuck Fabolous who doesnt even have a CD out yet...and they have the nerve to say some shit like that......yo..........im not saying Tupac was the best lyricist...but damn..he is better than the Hot boys....and fabolous........I hope some of u 2pac fans..write letters or emails to the person who wrote that article..thats is thee most sorry asss shit i have ever read.........

its on page106 in that article

email the sons of bitches....

XXL@harris-pub.com

they might as well say lil bow wow..and lil romeo are on par with method man..........
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

WTF! LOL, they musta been high....I wouldn't even rate The Hot Boys.......IMO Pac is almost on par wit Rakim (who I would rate as the best lyrically). Pac might b my favourite MC but hell, I don't think I'd b biased in saying that he shits all over them.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2001, 03:50:41 PM »
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some one help me out man i can't find those magazines anywhere pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone post up the FULL articles in XXL and vibe about 2pac and death row