Author Topic: Its been decided.............Lebron IS clutch! Deal with it.  (Read 2557 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Its been decided.............Lebron IS clutch! Deal with it.
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2007, 03:54:13 AM »
Fuckin unreal.  LeBron showed some brilliance last night.  I knew he was good but that game was nuts.  Bustin treys, posting up, driving the lane, just putting on a clinic.  And I mean to score the final 29 of your teams 30 points, push to 2 OT in the conference finals against Detroit whom almost everybody had picked to be in the finals against the Spurs? Crazy.  I was watchin that shit w/ my peoples and we were all blown away.  It was like everything he threw up you expected him to make from the 4th quarter on.

And lol @ people still attempting to discuss basketball w/ Elior.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2007, 03:55:36 AM »
Lebron had 1 great game
but the bottom line is if they don't go past Detroit & then win the championship against SA who gives a shit.
he's got a Long, Long, Long way to go before he's mentioned in the name's the media has been dropping him in IMO.

Lebron @ 22 is on pace to be be something great
but then again so was S.Kemp, A. Hardaway, G. Hill ect.

Great GAME Lebron, but if the Cav's don't win a championship ring or until they do.
you had a great GAME.

Does Lebron have to be "Jordan" every night just to beat Detroit?
if so..

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:58:06 AM by Hatesrats™ »

wcsoldier

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2007, 04:08:50 AM »
Medias are annoying with the comparaison shit... of course it sells but hey let Lebron built his own legacy... same thing for other young stars...

Lebron is Lebron, Wade is Wade , Anthony is Anthony... fuck that he's the next Jordan, next Magic ect...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2007, 05:04:30 AM »
Medias are annoying with the comparaison shit... of course it sells but hey let Lebron built his own legacy... same thing for other young stars...

Lebron is Lebron, Wade is Wade , Anthony is Anthony... fuck that he's the next Jordan, next Magic ect...

Exactly.  Shit is stupid.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2007, 06:02:03 AM »
Lebron had 1 great game
but the bottom line is if they don't go past Detroit & then win the championship against SA who gives a shit.

Lol... SA is a much, much better and a much much much much much more experienced team... there is no player in the NBA that would have a good chance at beating SA in 7 if to be replaced with LeBron. It's crazy enough how this young ass team is about to beat the Pistons, a team that has been together for years (minus Webber/Ben) and went to the Finals all the time, including winning a championship against Bryant and Shaq.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 06:03:59 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2007, 06:06:50 AM »
^^^^ yeah no player can win a series by himself against SAS .... Dallas was the only team which can beat the Spurs in a series...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2007, 05:59:41 PM »
whats funny is Cleveland wouldnt have beat the 8th seed in the west

Exactly. LOL@LeBron somehow being on Kobe's level in the span of one series where he managed to fuck up in the clutch on more than one occasion. If LeBron was a GREAT player, Cleveland woulda' had this series by now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »
Fuckin unreal.  LeBron showed some brilliance last night.  I knew he was good but that game was nuts.  Bustin treys, posting up, driving the lane, just putting on a clinic.  And I mean to score the final 29 of your teams 30 points, push to 2 OT in the conference finals against Detroit whom almost everybody had picked to be in the finals against the Spurs? Crazy.  I was watchin that shit w/ my peoples and we were all blown away.  It was like everything he threw up you expected him to make from the 4th quarter on.

And lol @ people still attempting to discuss basketball w/ Elior.

LOL@Jromo can't stay off the nuts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2007, 06:02:23 PM »
Lebron had 1 great game
he's got a Long, Long, Long way to go before he's mentioned in the name's the media has been dropping him in IMO.

Lebron @ 22 is on pace to be be something great
but then again so was S.Kemp, A. Hardaway, G. Hill ect.

Great GAME Lebron, but if the Cav's don't win a championship ring or until they do.
you had a great GAME.

Does Lebron have to be "Jordan" every night just to beat Detroit?
if so..

Perfectly said. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »
Lebron had 1 great game

Lol... SA is a much, much better and a much much much much much more experienced team... there is no player in the NBA that would have a good chance at beating SA in 7 if to be replaced with LeBron. It's crazy enough how this young ass team is about to beat the Pistons, a team that has been together for years (minus Webber/Ben) and went to the Finals all the time, including winning a championship against Bryant and Shaq.

Detroit has been a completely different team, known for softening up in the playoffs, ever since Flip Saunders took over...

teecee

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »
Lebron has 6 assists already, as long as the open Cav hits the shots Detroit is fucked tonight! 

And while i concede that the East is weak and the west is way stronger, it can also be said that Lebron and The Cav ARE the underdog against Detroit and shouldn't really stand a chance to win against a superior team.  BOTH coaches in this series suck, both teams  win DESPITE their coaches, not because of them.

I don't know what else LBJ can do in this series, he wasn't great in the first two but has been in the last three plus one quarter of this game.

I think both Kobe and Wade are GREAT players, but their teams didn't win their respective series.  And why?  After all, the Lakers were up against the SUNS, the worst defensive team in the league!  How did Kobe not go for 40 plus every night??? 

But ya, Flip Saunders is a horrible coach, and so is Mike Brown. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »
Lebron is on the same level as kobe now.  in four years he was able to take a team the NBA finals. lol CLEAVELAND at that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2007, 09:23:18 AM »
Lebron is on the same level as kobe now.  in four years he was able to take a team the NBA finals. lol CLEAVELAND at that.

And without the most dominating player of all time anchoring the team.  Unless you count Ilgauskus.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:29 AM »

lol

bullshit.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »

lol

bullshit.

LOL, what is Clevelands record against the Spurs this year?  2-0?