Author Topic: Hey Elior  (Read 547 times)

jeromechickenbone

Hey Elior
« on: June 03, 2007, 09:37:57 AM »
You know how you always say retarded shit like certain teams that are in the playoffs aren't playoff teams, and certain teams that aren't in the playoffs are playoff teams?  Just for some clarification would you please enlighten us all as to who the true 8 playoff teams are from each conference?

Citizen-Y

Re: Hey Elior
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 12:43:22 PM »
The Lakers were one rebound away from winning it all last year Jrome.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »
^^LOL
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »
The Suns are no playoff team and Nash just looks good because of the system, he was no real MVP. Kobe was the real MVP for the last 4 years, and last year the Lakers were ONE REBOUND away from exposing whe whackness of Nash and the Suns to the world!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
last year the Lakers were ONE REBOUND away from exposing whe whackness of Nash and the Suns to the world!

yea what a bunch of losers, I remember they had them and then they gave up a wide open 3 to Tim Thomas and there the series went

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 01:14:37 PM »
everytime i see the word Elior i think of that donkey from Winnie the Pooh. fucking word association.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »
everytime i see the word Elior i think of that donkey from Winnie the Pooh. fucking word association.

Well they are both jackasses.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 03:00:20 PM »
Jromo... A playoff team is a team that excels in the playoffs AKA not the Suns. It's not my fault you prefer to ride my nuts rather than comprehend what I'm saying and debating it like a grown man.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 03:32:02 PM »
Jromo... A playoff team is a team that excels in the playoffs AKA not the Suns. It's not my fault you prefer to ride my nuts rather than comprehend what I'm saying and debating it like a grown man.

You pussy, backpeddling like always.

Let's say I take your backpeddling statement seriously (which I don't, it's clearly a copout like always).  Then point out to me WHO THE PLAYOFF TEAMS ARE.  Don't do some pussy ass sidestep, I want you to clearly state which teams are and which teams aren't.  Broad ass statement like "a team that excels in the playoffs" is too vague.  It can be interpreted in about 1000 different ways. 

So out of the 16 teams, which are playoff teams and which arent?

If you don't clarify I'm gonna be forced to further clown you and expose you for the ho you are.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »

Let's say I take your backpeddling statement seriously (which I don't, it's clearly a copout like always).  Then point out to me WHO THE PLAYOFF TEAMS ARE.  Don't do some pussy ass sidestep, I want you to clearly state which teams are and which teams aren't.  Broad ass statement like "a team that excels in the playoffs" is too vague.  It can be interpreted in about 1000 different ways. 

If you don't clarify I'm gonna be forced to further clown you and expose you for the ho you are.

Dude stays backpedaling to avoid getting punked.  I.E. when he claimed that Lebron's shots were 95% dunks and layups, then he got punked and said he meant in crunch time, then he got punked again and said he was being sarcastic.  He doesn't have a fucking clue as to what is going on.  He makes "valid" posts using his internet status as his proof and when he gets punked or called out he backpedals.

I personally don't see how the Suns aren't a playoff team...they beat the Lakers and made it to the second round...I suppose that according to NIK, the only playoff team worthy of being called a playoff team is the eventual champs...
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 03:47:34 PM »

There AREN'T 16 playoff teams in todays NBA. Technically, yes, 16 teams get into the playoffs, but IMO, that doesn't make them playoff material...And you can't expose shit, you can only make a jackass of yourself by riding nuts over nothing, as usual.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 03:50:53 PM »

Dude stays backpedaling to avoid getting punked.  I.E. when he claimed that Lebron's shots were 95% dunks and layups, then he got punked and said he meant in crunch time, then he got punked again and said he was being sarcastic.  He doesn't have a fucking clue as to what is going on.  He makes "valid" posts using his internet status as his proof and when he gets punked or called out he backpedals.

I personally don't see how the Suns aren't a playoff team...they beat the Lakers and made it to the second round...I suppose that according to NIK, the only playoff team worthy of being called a playoff team is the eventual champs...

Of course you can't see how the Suns aren't a playoff team, look at the shit you say. THEYVE FAILED IN THE PLAYOFFS THREE YEARS IN A ROW. ONLY, UNLIKE THE LAKERS, THEY HAD A PERFECTLY MOLDED TEAM WITH AN EXCELLENT SUPPORTING CAST SURROUNDING THE STARS EVERY TIME. How people decide to ride my nuts over opinions rather than debating them if they feel I'm wrong is quite sad. :grumpy:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »

There AREN'T 16 playoff teams in todays NBA. Technically, yes, 16 teams get into the playoffs, but IMO, that doesn't make them playoff material...And you can't expose shit, you can only make a jackass of yourself by riding nuts over nothing, as usual.

Alright dildoface, TELL US ALL WHO THE PLAYOFF TEAMS ARE.  OUT OF THE 16 TEAMS THAT MADE THE PLAYOFFS, WHO ARE THE PLAYOFF TEAMS?  You can't answer because you know you're full of shit. 

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 05:02:50 PM »
NIK doesnt know shit about basketball.  He has the most retarded, biased opinions I have ever heard.  I hope nobody really takes him seriously.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 05:26:30 PM »

Alright dildoface, TELL US ALL WHO THE PLAYOFF TEAMS ARE.  OUT OF THE 16 TEAMS THAT MADE THE PLAYOFFS, WHO ARE THE PLAYOFF TEAMS?  You can't answer because you know you're full of shit. 

This years playoffs were sad. Very few powerhouses in the league... Hell, considering Detroits recent trend of subsiding in the playoffs, I wouldn't consider them a playoff team either. There is no true powerhouse in the east, it's hard to call any eastern conference team a playoff team. As of now, the only teams doing it truly big in basketball are the Spurs and the Jazz. Then again, both teams have great coaches who know the playoffs well. Teams like Phoenix, Dallas, the Flip Saunders Pistons, and even the Lakers this year are NOT playoff teams...

You're dickriding tactics are about as funny as PLANT claiming someone doesn't know shit about basketball. :laugh:

*Locked*