Author Topic: 50 Cent to be on Fixxers Can U Werk Wit dat Remix?  (Read 1351 times)

acgrundy

Re: 50 Cent to be on Fixxers Can U Werk Wit dat Remix?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »
Well I wouldent call it selling out.. cuz Quik wanted to work with 50 for awhile already..
and well Dre's the one that Created 50.. would u call Dre a sellout??.. 50 aint my favorite artist.. but its good to see that Quik is getting that recognition from the big time artist.. im very happy for Quik..
Wiggity Wack

Fuckin Quik sellin out like a mutha fucka

fa sho I would call dre a sellout.  Dre, snoop, quik, even E-40...

Cube's the only big name on the west who I think hasn't sold out

Can I blame them?  not really.  hell, they are just tryna get their money.  Money wise, its a great marketing move, one of the best u can make.  music wise...fuck that, fuckin gay as hell...gonna piss off the real fans.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 10:49:52 PM »
well yeah man u do gotta point.. true true im with u on that..
and it does suck.. cause i Love That Fonky shit.. but it's the best for them.. so they wont fall off..
Well I wouldent call it selling out.. cuz Quik wanted to work with 50 for awhile already..
and well Dre's the one that Created 50.. would u call Dre a sellout??.. 50 aint my favorite artist.. but its good to see that Quik is getting that recognition from the big time artist.. im very happy for Quik..
Wiggity Wack

Fuckin Quik sellin out like a mutha fucka

fa sho I would call dre a sellout.  Dre, snoop, quik, even E-40...

Cube's the only big name on the west who I think hasn't sold out

Can I blame them?  not really.  hell, they are just tryna get their money.  Money wise, its a great marketing move, one of the best u can make.  music wise...fuck that, fuckin gay as hell...gonna piss off the real fans.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 10:50:16 PM »
also....can u werk wit that gets the club bumpin 8)

The more I think about it, this song could've been a huge hit. The beat is a banger, but the problem with the song is, the AWFUL verses. Quik and AMG sound really bad on this, same with the hook. If they would've rapped normally, like they've been for the last 10 years, the song could've been saved.

Putting 50 on the remix isn't a good idea, the song isn't going to blow up. The smart thing to do would be to put some Quik production on the next Interscope projects, like 50's album, so people who don't know can learn how good Quik's production can be. Also, a 50 Cent, DJ Quik single from the Fixxers album would be the best way to sell this album.
the song actually is blowing up, at least here in San Diego it's really fucking popular, and San Diego radio stations are not "West Coast" like one would think.  They play ALL the mainstream shit, and that's it.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 10:53:42 PM »
u tellin me dre soldout for executive producin get rich or die tryin??? man come on, do u remember what rap was like before that cd?? it was fuckin ja rule controllin the charts wit his gay ass bitch songs......then comes in 50 wit his hardcore style and to be honest, hip hop needed that shit...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 10:55:41 PM »
u tellin me dre soldout for executive producin get rich or die tryin??? man come on, do u remember what rap was like before that cd?? it was fuckin ja rule controllin the charts wit his gay ass bitch songs......then comes in 50 wit his hardcore style and to be honest, hip hop needed that shit...

I agree.  Get Rich Or Die Tryin was one of the tightest albums of the last 5 years.  The Massacre was bullshit, but 50's first album is a classic.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 11:12:46 PM »

no...dumb sheep fans like you needed that, hip hop didn't need.  I totally remember what rap was like before that...a whole lot fuckin better than its been in years. fuck ja rule, fuck 50 cent, and fuck you faggot ass fans.  If dre really wanted to make something w/o selling out he shoulda exuctive produced another snoop album, or cube or ren.  Personally I think dre doubts himself, he can't make another doggystyle w/ snoop. 

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 11:30:20 PM »
^dumb sheep fan?? the fuck r u talkin about.....anyways of course dre cant make another doggystyle dumbass, that shit was made more than 10 years ago, a totally different environment and era in hip hop, look im sorry some of you fuckers cannot let go of the oldschool but the world is changing, like krs said on rapcity, 50 cent's hardcore style in GRODT is for the new era of fans while krs's hardcore style was for the fans back in the day, but either way, they both represent the hardcore NY style of hip hop, its just that the sound has changed a bit over the years, which will obviously happen since the world is changin.....and if u sittin there and tellin me that GRODT wasnt a solid album, ur trippin, stop bitchin bout how rap does not sound like it used to, or how dre and snoop arent as funky anymore, or how great the west used to be and how they arent anymore....and also, can u werk wit dat is for the clubs, just cuz ur ass stays home all night dont mean u should complain bout how the music sounds, certain songs are meant for certain occasions

Dopeisjay

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »
Yup Can u werk wit dat realy did blow up.. all over in NY, L.A., S.D. , the bay.. shit was crackin..

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 11:48:09 PM »
^dumb sheep fan?? the fuck r u talkin about.....anyways of course dre cant make another doggystyle dumbass, that shit was made more than 10 years ago, a totally different environment and era in hip hop, look im sorry some of you fuckers cannot let go of the oldschool but the world is changing, like krs said on rapcity, 50 cent's hardcore style in GRODT is for the new era of fans while krs's hardcore style was for the fans back in the day, but either way, they both represent the hardcore NY style of hip hop, its just that the sound has changed a bit over the years, which will obviously happen since the world is changin.....and if u sittin there and tellin me that GRODT wasnt a solid album, ur trippin, stop bitchin bout how rap does not sound like it used to, or how dre and snoop arent as funky anymore, or how great the west used to be and how they arent anymore....and also, can u werk wit dat is for the clubs, just cuz ur ass stays home all night dont mean u should complain bout how the music sounds, certain songs are meant for certain occasions

when I'm talking about dumb ass sheep fans, I'm talking about your fucking dumb ass.  I don't go to the club a whole lot, its not really my thing...but when I have gone out I haven't heard "Can you work with that", althought I have heard old school Quik music, such as "Let's Get Down" and what not.  Matter of fact, to all the riducloulsy fuckin stupid people such as your self, saying the same fuckin bullshit as you said in the quoted paragraph...when I go out, I don't hear ANY new westcoast music, its all oldschool stuff, and it gets the dancefloor going.  I've lived here in Cali my whole life, and I see what get's people going in the club.  Throw on "Tonight" or "We Still Party" and everybody's gonna get up.  Throw on "You Can work wit that" and a majority ain't even gonna know what it is.  The fact that you are suckin 50 cent's dick in the statement above, just tells me that there is no point in reaching you.  Listen to the music you like you retarded ass sheep.  I've given up on it anyways...good rap is dead.  LMAO at you talking about the club...your fruity ass probably isn't even old enuff to get in the club.

XaNdEr

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007, 11:56:20 PM »

For real man, plus it love to see these stupid mufuckas like Lu saying "i wont listen to it when 50 is on it". Fuck the past, nowadays 50 Cent >>> Quik. Lol, take the L and move on with your life fucking Game dickriders.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 01:16:32 AM »
it'll be a good look for them, and get the masses to listen to Quik more.  This is a good move.
are you serious?

it's a good move to get 50 cent on your remix because it pulls the masses? well ofcourse if thats what quik wants then it is..

Quik is one of the few west coast producers/rappers i can listen to.

but this Fixxers thing sounds wack
why would he not want as many people to listen to him as possible?
Well ofcourse he wants that.. But he should focus more on making some dope music than getting some big fancy (wack) rapper to help him

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 07:49:10 AM »
Just when you thought this whole thing couldn't get anymore pathetic.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 08:20:52 AM »
the only ones hating on him are retarded crackers that can't get over the fact that the 90s are over

keep doin your thang quik cause these fags will never stop bitchin from their momma's computers  8)

Chief

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
thats pretty major, i'd prefer 50 to spit over a fresh quik track though.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 08:56:12 AM »
it'll be a good look for them, and get the masses to listen to Quik more.  This is a good move.