Author Topic: Talib_Kweli-Ear_Drum-Advance-2007  (Read 586 times)

XaNdEr

Re: Talib_Kweli-Ear_Drum-Advance-2007
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 11:00:16 PM »
Yes i know, but does that has anything to do with my opinion?

@ 11z, go look up this forum, there's some old topics about that shit i mentioned. Talib Kweli said some shit about white people (dunno if it was on record or in interviews) and then the topic turned into a Ice Cube one, saying how he was against white people back in the days but working with Scott Storch in hos last album.

I can't be bothered to look it up for you though, i don't care if you agree with me or not, it's all good to me.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 11:36:17 PM »
Yes i know, but does that has anything to do with my opinion?

@ 11z, go look up this forum, there's some old topics about that shit i mentioned. Talib Kweli said some shit about white people (dunno if it was on record or in interviews) and then the topic turned into a Ice Cube one, saying how he was against white people back in the days but working with Scott Storch in hos last album.

I can't be bothered to look it up for you though, i don't care if you agree with me or not, it's all good to me.

As a white man, I also don't fuck with rappers who are anti-White like DP'z, Paris, etc. Talib might have mentioned White people, but I kniow dude shows love, it's NOT  a part of his regular lyrical content, and he's nasty as fuck for a "backpack" rapper.

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 01:36:04 AM »
I just hate the fact that people view these underground releases as the best ones while albums like Crutis, T.I. vs. T.I.P. and Shock Value get mad hate just cause they're mainstream.

I wanted to show these "real hiphop heads" from the underground are just the same as the cats many here hate on, so for that they are hipocrits.

Next to that, i don't like Talib Kweli's music, i never liked it, doubt i ever will. Simple as that. It's cool if you bump his music though, go cop the album if you like it.  8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 10:08:42 AM »
I just hate the fact that people view these underground releases as the best ones while albums like Crutis, T.I. vs. T.I.P. and Shock Value get mad hate just cause they're mainstream.

I wanted to show these "real hiphop heads" from the underground are just the same as the cats many here hate on, so for that they are hipocrits.

Next to that, i don't like Talib Kweli's music, i never liked it, doubt i ever will. Simple as that. It's cool if you bump his music though, go cop the album if you like it.  8)

Trillls....well u know that there are plenty of people on this site ( myslef included ) that can listen too 50, TIP & Talib at the same time. As far as people hating on Fif, Ti, Tim, etc., what do you exepect? This all comes from jealousy, and it's usually because the fan's favorite rapper is not in that popular rapper's spot.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »

Yeah no offense but your argument this entire forum has been useless.....

XaNdEr

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »
^ That's your words, lol.  :laugh: