Author Topic: Sunny days...  (Read 155 times)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sunny days...
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:21:41 PM »
Sunny Dads = NIK as a mod part 2

Do people want a childish person who starts threads like these running a whole section? Or do they want someone who will lock bullshit threads like these to keep the sport discussions flowing? I'll go with the latter.

*Locked*

A childish person?  Me?  Someone who has a point and made it by being rational and civil?  No, no, no, childish is you locking threads left and right because somebody talks back to you.  And sorry champ, I have no desire to be a mod of any board...being in charge of an internet board and taking it the way you do it is sad.  It is very sad to say that you have let your internet status corrupt your mind.  Running something in real life is cool...letting the fact you are a mod on an INTERNET BOARD makes you a dork.  Mods are supposed to keep things afloat, running smoothly, and do it with some tact.  You are the world's shittiest moderator. 

Having opinions is okay.  Voicing them is okay.  But when you call somebody a hater for a various reason and then do the same thing, that makes you a hypocrite.  You running around locking threads because people disagree with you?  Ridiculous.  Grow up, it's the fucking internet!  You think you are a badass or something because you have mod status?  OOO-OOO, everybody watch out...

Seriously, why don't you just talk to Seer and get a password encrypted board for all the Laker fans and the only way to get in is to have your approval.  That way, you can argue with yourself about why 8 is better than 24 and whatnot without having to a) bother our conversations with other sports fans and b) not make yourself look like an ass.

By the way, you lost 13-8 before you locked that thread.

NIK - World's worst moderator.

thisoneguy360

Re: Sunny days...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:19:35 PM »
Quit making these stupid topics

teecee

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 11:16:52 PM »
I think GangstaBoogy, Antonio, or some others, despite their major flaws of being Laker fans ;) would be good moderators of this section.  Who else am i forgetting?

All i know is this: everyone thinks NIK is a joke as a mod, so why wouldn't he be replaced? These threads will likely keep happening until NIK is replaced......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »
Are you retarded? Quit making these whiney ass threads in the SPORTS section, moron. Of course they're gunna get locked. When did I say I gave a fuck about the fact that I'm a mod? If anything, you're the one who's obsessing over the idea, you can't seem to shut up about it man...You're as irrational as teecee claiming "everyone" thinks I'm a joke as a mod and endorsing BabyG in the same post. :laugh:

*Lock*