Author Topic: National Holidays...  (Read 202 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: National Holidays...
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »
Pass? I don't need a pass from a faggot douche bag, that doesn't know shit about basketball.

^Lmao. Well, way to enjoy the cock.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 05:06:57 PM »
Pass? I don't need a pass from a faggot douche bag, that doesn't know shit about basketball.

Funny, that's exactly what I told your mom last tight.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »

LOL, +1 for originality.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rik

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
^ Only difference is mine is accurate.
so NIK doesnt stay with Kobes name in his mouth?...i could care less if he's a mod or not. im just tired of havin every b-ball thread turn into a kobe jerk-off. its retarted to have to fight through all that shit when you just want to discuss sports..he's the only dude in this whole forum you can say that about too. Its not like im the only muh fucker to realize it either.

That's how I feel about all these cats crying over who the fuckin mod is. Look at every thread in the front page and tell me who brings up Kobe/Laker first. Is it NIK or someone else.

rik

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »

LOL, +1 for originality.

Well, I don't know how original it is. She told me people say that to her all the time.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »
^ Only difference is mine is accurate.
so NIK doesnt stay with Kobes name in his mouth?...i could care less if he's a mod or not. im just tired of havin every b-ball thread turn into a kobe jerk-off. its retarted to have to fight through all that shit when you just want to discuss sports..he's the only dude in this whole forum you can say that about too. Its not like im the only muh fucker to realize it either.

That's how I feel about all these cats crying over who the fuckin mod is. Look at every thread in the front page and tell me who brings up Kobe/Laker first. Is it NIK or someone else.
ill give you that...its getting just as annoying with all the anti-nik shit but its all in response to his Kobe-Stalker status. like you posted in another thread its just the internet so it is what it is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 08:25:44 PM »
LMAO...Talk about backfiring.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 10:24:50 PM »
LMAO...Talk about backfiring.
not exactly...it served its purpose,it pissed people off because it was annoying, pointless, and wasted space. kinda like you and 99.9% of your posts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
^LMFAO@pretending he wasn't tryna be funny. You served your purpose alright...Making people laugh. But not in the way you intended. :-X

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 08:03:26 PM »
^LMFAO@pretending he wasn't tryna be funny. You served your purpose alright...Making people laugh. But not in the way you intended. :-X
think what you want i did what i did and for the reasons i did...im not gonna sit here and get in a back and forth with your bitch-ass. besides i know your busy bein a "forum legend" and all. Dicks to jock and threads to lock....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »
think what you want i did what i did and for the reasons i did...im not gonna sit here and get in a back and forth with your bitch-ass. besides i know your busy bein a "forum legend" and all. Dicks to jock and threads to lock....

LMAO