Author Topic: Black Sox - Hood Luv (Rare Game Album from Japan)  (Read 115 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Black Sox - Hood Luv (Rare Game Album from Japan)
« on: June 09, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »
The all-american No.1 artists, The Game the group which is led, the black socks finally appearance!! Solo work “[dokiyume]
[ntari]” the oversize bomb which is surpassed!! In order that impact is given to the scene, the 2nd chapter of The Game now starts!

Is discovered in 50 cents, represents the All-American goes up to the top to the existence which [hadokoa] wrapper The of the Compton graduate which Game, JT the
The group which has been united with [biga] [huiga] & the blue chip, black socks appearance!! The degree of completion which exceeds also solo work “documentary”
The current work which you are proud. Hard beat and [uetsusai] ~ low rider type track/truck of [eminemu] ~50 cent direct line the highest contents of proper recording!!

translated from http://www.handcutsshopping.com/product/146

NO LINKS IN HERE!

anyone else got this..? i bought it from cd universe? what you guys think of it? What is Black Sox? Why is game on it?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:03:29 AM by EDizzle »

XaNdEr

Re: Black Sox - Hood Luv (Rare Game Album from Japan)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 09:39:28 AM »
Black Sox is a track he recorded with JT The Bigga Figga & Blue Chip during his JT years. He was signed to Get Low Records owned by JT the Bigga Figga and 3 official albums (Untold Story, Westcoast Resurrection & Untold Story 2) have surfaced in 2005 and 2006 plus a remix album (G.A.M.E.) and a dvd-edition of Untold Story.

My guess is it is just some shit put together, kinda like a bootleg and named after a song on it.

XaNdEr

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 09:44:17 AM »
I did some research and this tracklist popped up (same as the site you put a link too, just 2 little differences):

1. Tryin' 2 B Right
2. Take Yo Breath
3. Lit'chu
4. It's A Wrap
5. In Da Air
6. Hood Luv
7. Hard Tymin
8. Got Chu Dizzie
9. Get On Down
10. From Da Lab
11. Don't Slip
12. Don't Fuck Wit Me
13. Dimented
14. Da Grind
15. All Day Ev'day

Seems like someone put together some tracks together indeed, Got Chu Dizzy for example is probably Woozie, a track he recorded with Spider Loc back when Spider was still on Death Row. The chorus goes like "i got you dizzy hit you with the uzi" so i think that is the same track.

I don't know for sure though, maybe it's unreleased shit, i know JT put out a mixtape called QB & CA (or something like that) with some Nas verses and Game verses on it together. This is supposed to be some rare shit too, i wouldn't be surprised if this was more stuff like that.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 09:47:11 AM »
here i upped it for you to check out

NO LINKS IN HERE!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:03:48 AM by EDizzle »

XaNdEr

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »
Props Don_Boochi. I'm downloading right now and i'll post my thoughts on it when i done listening to it. +1 man.  :)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 09:52:05 AM »
all good in the hood  8)