Author Topic: "I'm not Xzibit you can't pull my hoe card"  (Read 1814 times)

EFFeX

Re: "I'm not Xzibit you can't pull my hoe card"
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 05:20:44 PM »
he use to post about all sorts of shit, he often dissed death row and kurupt, heaps of other shit. it was by far the most entertaining era in rap/hip hop forums history. Nima would remember this shit aswell.

Haha yep, the Gangstaville forums... Daz was on one!

Ahh Gangstaville... the good ole days!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »
Say what you want about Snoop but he has always (since he left DR) stood up to Suge..X got a reality check about claimin the "Gangsta Life" by being totally shook by Suge...I remember reading an interview,  I guess before Suge and his crew checked him and also before he got his mouth busted open where he realized he was in tooooo deep and he mentioned niggas following/fuckin with him and he seemed worried that he did not have and could not afford the protection or security that other rappers had..I assumed he was refering to Dre, Snoop and Em....Not long after that, Suge confronted him and later, he got his mouth busted with that bottle..You notice he has not claimed the gangsta shit since then and his relationship with Dre, Snoop and Em has not been the same......Just my opinion.      

^^
  True i noticed that as well!!
Eminem didn't appear on his last two albums, even though they had a good chemsitry!!

It's just messed up, how who you choose to assosicate yourself with in Hip Hop mite sum day require you to prove what depth of loyalty you have for that person...

I doubt that Snoop & Xzibit will be able to kick it and do a track like in the old days.
I'm pretty sure Snoop & Xzibit didn't record their verses together for that Game's Track-"Carliafornia Vacation"
Even though Xzibit mentioned Snoop's name on his verse!!

But who knows..they say time heals wounds..so it mite happen!!

blu!

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 08:14:49 PM »
Say what you want about Snoop but he has always (since he left DR) stood up to Suge..X got a reality check about claimin the "Gangsta Life" by being totally shook by Suge...I remember reading an interview,  I guess before Suge and his crew checked him and also before he got his mouth busted open where he realized he was in tooooo deep and he mentioned niggas following/fuckin with him and he seemed worried that he did not have and could not afford the protection or security that other rappers had..I assumed he was refering to Dre, Snoop and Em....Not long after that, Suge confronted him and later, he got his mouth busted with that bottle..You notice he has not claimed the gangsta shit since then and his relationship with Dre, Snoop and Em has not been the same......Just my opinion.      

^^
  True i noticed that as well!!
Eminem didn't appear on his last two albums, even though they had a good chemsitry!!

It's just messed up, how who you choose to assosicate yourself with in Hip Hop mite sum day require you to prove what depth of loyalty you have for that person...

I doubt that Snoop & Xzibit will be able to kick it and do a track like in the old days.
I'm pretty sure Snoop & Xzibit didn't record their verses together for that Game's Track-"Carliafornia Vacation"
Even though Xzibit mentioned Snoop's name on his verse!!

But who knows..they say time heals wounds..so it mite happen!!

blu!

they did record it together in tha studio. Game mentioned it in one of his interviews where xzibit just showed up and him and game squashed the beef they had and put him on tha track.

Now tha second question is: what was the beef about btw x and Game?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 08:16:13 PM »
ah.... the good ol' dpg forum days. i used to be one of the main moderators there ....

it was really a poppin place at one point.... then it was dying off....and then saddam and muhammed conspired to kill it and eventually did so...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »
yeah snoop really "stood up".......to suge..lol

"Snoop was in Vegas promoting his new clothing line when he suddenly got up and left the building as he saw Suge Knight and 2 others approach his table."

http://www.hitemup.com/newsarchives/news-archive-3-2002.html

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »
gangstaville was the best artist/label forum ever

daz would post random shit all the damn time lol

i remember one about him knockin some dude out on the bus or sumit like that hahaha those were the days

if i remember rightly dint

lil c'style
mike dean
soopafly
fredwreck and
bad azz

post on the forum aswell?

wow, sounds like a cool forum, daz is soooo funny

It was on some classic shit. I remember Daz posted one day saying he was going to join the army. And he always dicked people out of money. Some sucker bought that Makaveli & Dillinger album for $500, then the next week Daz dropped the price to $50, but Afeni blocked the release and no one got the album or their money back.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 11:28:22 PM »
If snoop is not a hypocrite and really has matured, then he'd HAVE to understand where xzibit was coming from, in terms of trying to protect his family. And to whoever said X hasn't claimed the gangsta shit since, are you sure? maybe not as gangsta as the restless album was, but he's had a grip of gangsta tracks since then
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

XaNdEr

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 11:57:57 PM »
Lol biggest mouths have the smallest hearts, SNoop is a bitch and never should went after X on htat track, he had no reason for it.

Plus i like to place this quote here, y'all know what to do with it.

yeah snoop really "stood up".......to suge..lol

"Snoop was in Vegas promoting his new clothing line when he suddenly got up and left the building as he saw Suge Knight and 2 others approach his table."

http://www.hitemup.com/newsarchives/news-archive-3-2002.html

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:21 AM »
If snoop is not a hypocrite and really has matured, then he'd HAVE to understand where xzibit was coming from, in terms of trying to protect his family. And to whoever said X hasn't claimed the gangsta shit since, are you sure? maybe not as gangsta as the restless album was, but he's had a grip of gangsta tracks since then

criminal set (WMD)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 12:41:05 AM »
ah.... the good ol' dpg forum days. i used to be one of the main moderators there ....

it was really a poppin place at one point.... then it was dying off....and then saddam and muhammed conspired to kill it and eventually did so...

yeh i remember u. Kronik made me a mod right at he end of it, then it closed so i was shattered. the funny thing about it was the most popular section of the forum was "callin out names", where u would go to give others shit. There were fuckin wars goin on hahaha

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 06:00:55 AM »

what happened to them losers mayne. ???

XaNdEr

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 08:17:13 AM »
I feel like i missed out on a whole lot you assholes. Lol just kidding, too bad i wasn't on internet back in the days.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 09:00:27 AM »
gangstaville was cool bt atfter a while it just got filled with "net bangers"

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 09:14:20 AM »
gangstaville was cool bt atfter a while it just got filled with "net bangers"

like this website will be
funkyfreshintheflesh

XaNdEr

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »
Lol, nah i'ma make sure no netbanger will come here or i fuck him up (no homo).