Author Topic: Peter Cetera is the illest dude from the 80's, I don't care what anyone says...  (Read 137 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This guy is the one who made all the theme music to the Karate Kid part 2 movie that was popular when I was a little kid.

"Glory of Love" is the perfect love song for anyone who is Aires.. because Aires are the conquerors, and this is the greatest victory love track of the whole 80's.  Because it's about a hero who comes through and saves the day, and because of love they live forever!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:37:30 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

Fucking christ Bryan.  Just because you stumbled across 1 corny ass shitty song that reminds you of your child hood doesn't make the guy the illest dude from the 80's.

He did better shit w/ Chicago anyway.  But there's about 1000 or so musicians "iller" than Peter Cetera.

Plumma25

• 'G'
Go to agree.  Best 80's voice and his songs are GREAT.  The stuff with Chicago included.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.