Author Topic: KG possibly traded to the Suns?!  (Read 231 times)

GangstaBoogy

KG possibly traded to the Suns?!
« on: June 17, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
Saw it on the realgm.con forum. Initially the mod locked the thread, but it turns out he got his info from a valid source so its back open...

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=675210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

teecee

Re: KG possibly traded to the Suns?!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »
Wow, if this is true, this makes ALOT of sense for Phoenix; Nash is 33, Garnett is in his early thirties, so they both need to win sooner rather than later. 

As long as Phoenix doesn't have to part with Stoudemire, than anyone else besides NAsh is tradable (although they could hopefully keep Barbosa).

Imagine Stoudemire and Garnett on the same team???????  If so, OMG!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »
When is KG's contract up?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 11:32:57 PM »
I believe next summer.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 12:34:44 AM »
BS

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 01:13:43 AM »
The Wolves won't trade Garnett until the deadline, and you can take that to the bank.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 02:02:44 AM »
Damm....umm....is there really a point in having Amare and Garnett? They are a bit too similar to work as twin towers like Olajuwon/Sampson or Duncan/Robinson....I just don't see it working 100%. I'd rather have a 1-3-5 or 1-2-4 1-2-5 punch than a 1-4-5, personally...but damm, they had that with Marion and it didn't work, so maybe they need something different. Still, I might try to get Paul Pierce or somebody for Marion instead. I really don't know

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 10:36:31 AM »
Damm....umm....is there really a point in having Amare and Garnett? They are a bit too similar to work as twin towers like Olajuwon/Sampson or Duncan/Robinson....I just don't see it working 100%. I'd rather have a 1-3-5 or 1-2-4 1-2-5 punch than a 1-4-5, personally...but damm, they had that with Marion and it didn't work, so maybe they need something different. Still, I might try to get Paul Pierce or somebody for Marion instead. I really don't know

Too similar? Duncan/Robinson and Olajuwan/Sampson were more similar than KG/Amare, who both have 2 completely different styles. Marion is not close to a real power forward...That's been part of the problem. If they can obtain KG for Marion and a few throw-ins, they're in business...PeACe