Author Topic: Can Somebody Hook Me Up With These 2 Mack 10 Tracks?  (Read 193 times)

Paul

Re: Can Somebody Hook Me Up With These 2 Mack 10 Tracks?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 04:44:33 PM »
i would consider this album a personal classic, mack 10 self titled is my personal favourite, a def 5/5 for me

just finished re-doing his self-titled debut. Only tracks i really ain't feelin are here comes the G & 10 million ways. Everything else bumps 8)

bout to get into his 2nd lp, and i'll probably start a thread on his discography when i'm done all of his albums

Wtf you don't like here comes the G? that sample is sooooo dope

yup, what i was thinking
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
i would consider this album a personal classic, mack 10 self titled is my personal favourite, a def 5/5 for me

just finished re-doing his self-titled debut. Only tracks i really ain't feelin are here comes the G & 10 million ways. Everything else bumps 8)

bout to get into his 2nd lp, and i'll probably start a thread on his discography when i'm done all of his albums

yup, what i was thinking

lol to each his own man

just wasn't feelin it nearly as much as the rest :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »

yup, what i was thinking

lol to each his own man

cool, opinions man, thats it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 04:48:42 PM »

yup, what i was thinking

lol to each his own man

cool, opinions man, thats it

yee homie
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com