Author Topic: Sopranos series finale  (Read 1278 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sopranos series finale
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 04:03:52 PM »
The only Tony that got whacked on Sunday was Tony Parker...How any true Soprano fan can be cool with the ending is beyond me.

well no one gives a shit what you think :) *waits for the stfu tom like anyone would care what you think you depressed hater*

You'll never grow, huh, Tommy?

not untill you do elior.

So your growth is based on a member of a message forum? Might as well slice 'em, son...

so you're admitting you need to grow up too... but whats with you and harping on depression and suicide with me.... 2002 called and they want there diss back.

I was talking about pizza...Good ol' Tommy, always thinking depressing thoughts...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »
stick to the script, sopranos.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 10:30:41 PM »
Fuck this the best show, i started watching part 1 of lasts season but only a couple from this one not even i think i might saw alittel bit of 1 show, didnt catch on, forgot when it came out n shit, unreal show though!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »
Finally, finished watching the Sopranos. Its a great show indeed, one of the best. First 4 seasons were great, the fifth was amazing but the last one was average. Nothing really happened.

The finale was dope but couldve been better. At first I thought the ending was wack but after reading all these clues, I can see that it was very creative. Paulie oughta have a spin off, dude is way too funny.

HBO has great shows: OZ, Sopranos, The Wire (havent seen that yet) and I just started watching Entourage (hilarious!)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2007, 12:50:53 AM »
it was ok

bez

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »
Just watched this the other night. When it happened I was like huh? Whats all that about. I am sure I was one of many viewers who thought, whats happened to my tv. But the more you think about it, the more genious it is. The whole Bobby flashback is all I need to know that Tony got whacked. All you probably see is black, all we saw was black. Simple.

Great stuff. Just hope they dont end lost like this. Or do a JR waking up and its been Jack in a coma or some shit. lol.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »
Just watched this the other night. When it happened I was like huh? Whats all that about. I am sure I was one of many viewers who thought, whats happened to my tv. But the more you think about it, the more genious it is. The whole Bobby flashback is all I need to know that Tony got whacked. All you probably see is black, all we saw was black. Simple.

Great stuff. Just hope they dont end lost like this. Or do a JR waking up and its been Jack in a coma or some shit. lol.

Yeah the genius of it is that you don't really know.

Most will have made up their minds like you.

But it really is 50/50.

The director prolly knew debates like this would go on all over the world. Genius like you said.
NO MORE WAR

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
They could have ended it with Tony taking a shit on the toilet and some fans would have still called that genius... To me it was a chicken-shit cop out... but at least it's all over with and I can move on to the Wire. Now if the Wire does this bullshit at the end of it's season, I will be done with HBO TV... lol.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2007, 10:44:20 AM »
atleast curb ur enthusiasm is on some takeover shit right now, leon is killin it....

bez

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2007, 01:20:26 PM »
They could have ended it with Tony taking a shit on the toilet and some fans would have still called that genius... To me it was a chicken-shit cop out... but at least it's all over with and I can move on to the Wire. Now if the Wire does this bullshit at the end of it's season, I will be done with HBO TV... lol.   

Genious.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2007, 02:54:51 PM »

Genious.

Thats fucking awsome ending actualy

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2007, 06:09:32 PM »
LMAO... now that I think about it, it would be a cool ending... but only if they ended with this song:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/4631194f09088e/
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »
fuckin ending sucked

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2007, 11:13:41 PM »
CAM FLIPPED THE ENDING SONG BY JOURNEY, PEEP

WestCoasta