Author Topic: Did Blue Carpet and Doctor's Advocate ever hit plat?  (Read 862 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Blue Carpet and Doctor's Advocate ever hit plat?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 09:48:05 AM »
The Game hasn't been out as long as Snoop has.
Game's CD actually dropped a week before Snoop's.  I think the $7.99 thing is a good idea to get a platinum plaque.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 10:33:46 AM »
It's up to the record company, some labels just don't care since they have to pay a fee for certification, and at this point in his career I doubt Snoop with all the plaques he has cares whether he gets a platinum plaque, he knows he sold close to a million anyway and not many rap album go plat these days

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 11:57:54 AM »
It's up to the record company, some labels just don't care since they have to pay a fee for certification, and at this point in his career I doubt Snoop with all the plaques he has cares whether he gets a platinum plaque, he knows he sold close to a million anyway and not many rap album go plat these days

What's the name of this girl in your sig? She's smoking!

Inside Death Row

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:33 PM »

What's the name of this girl in your sig? She's smoking!

Mariah
http://freeones.com/html/m_links/Mariah/

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »
blue carpet flip flopped like a muthafucka!!!  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 12:14:39 AM »
I don't even think it costs $500 to get your record certified. Although for some it may be a hassle, it can still be seen as credentials for the company.

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 02:08:30 AM »
wouldn't want the streak to end with BCT seeing it's one of his best albums

:grumpy: